Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYet another new car

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-March-2011 at 23:26

Lookin forward ta seein yar nu motar at the next meetin Issy. LOOKS good . Thats the bangle oot the winda then !

Sponsored Links

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-March-2011 at 23:27

Originally posted by wetbell wetbell wrote:

nice one Issy ,so you couldn't have settled for a pair of shoes or a handbag like a normal (if there is such a thing ) female 

Oh I got them too that weekend.......I went on a spending spree!!

Everyone knows Im not normal...........

Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

What would you rather have - a pair of DMs or a pair of BMs? 

Well deffo the pair of BM's who knows this could be the start of my fleet.....what will I get next then?!  

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-March-2011 at 23:28
Originally posted by goldfinger goldfinger wrote:

Lookin forward ta seein yar nu motar at the next meetin Issy. LOOKS good . Thats the bangle oot the winda then !

Thanks lol yes I think it is!

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-March-2011 at 22:47

Well guys the M went off to be looked after and given some tlc by a nice man called Allan at Menzies in Stirling on Monday and got to say im missing it and will not be happy till I get it back all safe and sound!

Its got to have blistering on both front wings sorted and he is going to tidy up the peeling laquer on the front bumper while it is in along with the stone chips gained from THAT road in the borders GAARRRRRAAAY!

So I have been using the 'runaround' and thought I would let you know how I am finding it. I have been pleasantly surprised. It is very nice to drive, very comfortable and gives the feeling of driving a 3 coupe which I didnt expect being quite a bit smaller. It is giving very acceptable mileage of 50ish travelling in the traffic to work and just under 60 on steady motorway driving. Its not slow and is fairly nippy although I have hit the limiter a couple of times cause I forgot! oops  I love the wee gadgets its has especisally the heated seats!!! Its a clever wee car! Loving the black as its very shiny. Its great for going to work but its not the M so cant wait to get that back!

stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-March-2011 at 11:30
aye muppet morgan has got a lot to answer for!

Glad your enjoying your run around Issy, I myself am getting very used to public transport out here.

///2000 E39 M5 Imola Red/// NO MORE

una volta lei ha avuto l'italiano lei non andrà mai tedesco di nuovo haha
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-March-2011 at 12:30

Originally posted by stevie53 stevie53 wrote:

aye muppet morgan has got a lot to answer for !

A new set of  front drop links for me (another set) Eibach and flippin big pot holes do not mix !!!!!! I knew I'd damaged something on the day. Each of the 4 times my car bottomed out on that bloomin road sounded expensive.

Although to be fair Garreh didn't build the road.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic