Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > North West Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBMWcc NorthWest AGM.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.seed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BMWcc NorthWest AGM.
    Posted: 22-March-2011 at 09:39
I'd just like to give everyone early warning of the regions AGM which as usual will be held on the 10th of April at the Swan, Bucklow Hill (A556) near Knutsford.
The NW is a very active region and this is your opportunity to voice your opinion on any regional club matter and all suggestions as to what type of events to hold or attend are always welcome.
Please try to attend and support your region, the committee are always looking for assistance from members with the running of events so if you feel you can help please come along and volunteer your services.
After the meeting which we expect to last approx one hour the normal meet will take place for a drink and maybe some lunch and chat followed by the next round of the NW quiz with prizes for the top teams.
The meeting will start at 11am and all members will be required to produce their membership card in order to vote on any subject on the agenda.

I look forward to seeing you all there, lets make it a good turnout Smile

Cheers Steve.
1998 E36 318iS Saloon   
1989 E30 318i. Coupe
2000 E39 520i Touring

Sponsored Links

steven.seed View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.seed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-April-2011 at 09:31
A big thanks to everyone who attended the meeting yesterday. A good attendance with a few new faces (and cars).
The existing committee members were all returned and welcome to two new additions to the committee Andy and Darryl. Both are great supporters of club activities, regularly helping with the preparation and the closing down of events.
Thanks also to all the ladies in attendance whose patience and support for their partners whilst we blokes discuss all things BMW is greatly appreciated.
Here's to a good year with lots of successful events.

Cheers  Steve.
1998 E36 318iS Saloon   
1989 E30 318i. Coupe
2000 E39 520i Touring

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic