Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > Detailing & Car Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dodo Juice SN Glass Sealant - Product test video
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDodo Juice SN Glass Sealant - Product test video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobTur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dodo Juice SN Glass Sealant - Product test video
    Posted: 07-June-2011 at 12:37

I have recent gave this a try after Dom (one half of Dodo Juice) recommended it to me.  With the weather in Scotland not being the best only within the last week i got to use it.  Very easy application if you follow the instructions (at first i didnt and found it hard work), but I used a makeup pad to apply, then as per the instruction as it started to thin out, go back over the worked area as a "dry" application then buff it off (used a blue MF which i got with my DJ SN Metal polish).  Really simple and quick to apply.  There has not been much rain since applying it until today so perfect oppertunity to get a video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2amxGYNn0Zs

I know there are the likes of G-techniq and Nanolex and not sure about their ease of use, but this was very simple and as you can see its effective as well :)

WWW.PRISMDETAILING.CO.UK - New Website Launched !!!!

Swissvax & Dodo Juice Detailer in Glasgow and covering Scotland/UK
Sponsored Links

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-August-2011 at 11:40
That looks really good Rob! I use rainex which does the same kind of thing but is not the easiest to use. How long does this last on the screen for?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic