Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStickies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-December-2011 at 15:19
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Get the ad blocker that Nero told me about, it is brilliant and I'm guessing the ads are where I suggested but I dont seee them, its just a blank space to me, it looks brilliant.

Thanks Killian, looks fab nowClap

Oh thats better thanks Neil! Clap

I will post on the other thread that you are happy.......... what a relief!! LOL

Sponsored Links

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-January-2012 at 15:48
Surely the 10%discount thread is in the wrong place. It should be here. http://www.bavarian-board.co.uk/forum_topics.asp?FID=65&title=sponsors-forum

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-June-2012 at 20:58
We appear to have more pointless crap at the top of the screen. just waiting on the Ayrshire dude to be there aswell !!
vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-June-2012 at 07:43
LOL Brilliant. 
Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-June-2012 at 08:52

... just waiting on the Ayrshire dude to be there aswell !!

As per your request - topic stickied Evil Smile Evil Smile

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-June-2012 at 11:07
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

... just waiting on the Ayrshire dude to be there aswell !!

As per your request - topic stickied Evil Smile Evil Smile
Makes absolutely no difference, gotta scroll past the pointless sh*te to get to the threads I want to see anyway. I've accepted that the top of the Scottish section of this forum looks crap and it only seems to be me that cares (or used too).
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-June-2012 at 12:25
Cambell you need a new hobby.... I suggest Victor Meldrew parties and you could be the star attraction
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-June-2012 at 13:12
Originally posted by gary gary wrote:

Cambell you need a new hobby.... I suggest Victor Meldrew parties and you could be the star attraction
Nah, its much mair fun posting on here.LOL
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2014 at 21:37
I see this forum is starting to look crap and cluttered again !
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2014 at 21:58

I see this forum is starting to look crap and cluttered again !

Happy now!!!!

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2014 at 22:01
yes,

but there's no need to remove all of the stickies. I've always said that they have their place, for example, the monthly meet should be a sticky until its over and has been replaced by the one for the next monthly meet. 

I agree that threads like the Gaydon thread should be prevalent but not for 7 months. Those who are going, already know they are going. I would suggest making that a sticky for a couple of months beforehand to allow people to get the hotel booked etc.

Believe it or not, I have the forum in the forefront of my mind when I make these comments.  

Edited by Cambell - 27-January-2014 at 22:14
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2014 at 16:25
Well holy moly, the powers that be have finally tidied up the pointless crap that used to clutter the top of the screen when logging on to The Scottish Section.

Top Job Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic