Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > Detailing & Car Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPermanon Glass demonstration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
RobTur View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobTur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Permanon Glass demonstration
    Posted: 27-September-2011 at 20:45

Today i decided to make a video os the water behaviour of Permanon Glass.  I have applied it to my own Saab 9-5 and for the demonstration purpose i applied it to one window on my mothers Nissan Almera.  The application is very easy, mist onto the window and wipe clean and your done.

In the video the first part is showing the differences between the front and rear window on the Nissan Almera and the second part is it on my Saab 9-5 howing the lotus effect at speed.  Fair enough it was not raining but there was standing water on the window....this started to sheet at about 45mph

Anyway here is the video, nothing speical, but a little insight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUJ-0Hzh-bI

What is the difference between this product and any other on the market,  firstly its a cleanser and protection in one, very easy to use and gives upto 12 months protection.  Where as with other glass sealants, it will take 30+ mins to do all the glass, with this is will take a couple of mins to do the whole car, and can also be used for the interior trim as well.

WWW.PRISMDETAILING.CO.UK - New Website Launched !!!!

Swissvax & Dodo Juice Detailer in Glasgow and covering Scotland/UK
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic