FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSouthwest Meet/Drive 16/10/2011

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
2ndsykes View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Southwest Meet/Drive 16/10/2011
    Posted: 08-October-2011 at 20:37
just to add that i don't only post on here, and some people have messaged me saying they would like a route change, which im all for if everyone else is, the meet place is still the same but we are now scraping dartmoor and heading through newton onto a38 southbound taking totnes turn off then ending at paignton seafront which sounds better, please post if this is ok
Sponsored Links

2ndsykes View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-October-2011 at 16:18
Hi there everyone was just wondering if anybody would be up for a meet this month 16/10/2011 i know its not long but in the past its always been good its on a sunday this time aswel cause a few people did ask last time for it to be on that day:- meeting place this time is

16/10/2011
Teignmouth sea front
Point car park
Time: 11.00

Then we will leave at 12.00 sharp head out to dartmoor to widecombe on the moor where we will stop at a carpark in the centre where there are local cafes and pubs, if you want something to eat! getting there we will be driving through newton abbot then onto the b3387, Anyone with a bmw is welcome no matter the condition! also as i say everytime anyone with any speacial request IE; route diversion or extra stops please post them. please post below if you are able to attend see you then :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic