Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW 7 Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockede23 732i chrome front bumper trim!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt732I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: e23 732i chrome front bumper trim!
    Posted: 31-October-2011 at 19:12
Hi,

I'm struggling to find the centre chrome section for my 732i front bumper! Can anyone help please?!

Many thanks.
Sponsored Links

Indian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-November-2011 at 10:02
Try ebay, tap up E23 in 'all categories' and should find what you need. I have never had a problem in finding parts for my E23. The guy in Verwood is very helpfull. 
Matt732I View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt732I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-November-2011 at 18:02
Thanks to Indian for his suggestion; I'm trying ebay but no luck. One in need of rechroming would be acceptable.
Indian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-November-2011 at 09:47
Nigel in Verwood is breaking E23, also another guy in Manchester and near Hull.
May be best to put an wanted advert on ebay and see what responce you get.
Should meet up some time and commiserate, my E23 is not an every day car.
Indian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-November-2011 at 10:43
Matt, Have you tried ? Linwar motors, They have been breaking BMWs since the 60s
They have most parts for old Beeners.
M3AG View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
7 series & e36 m3 registrar! (Madness)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3AG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-November-2011 at 14:58
you're better off looking for cars that are being broken to be honest, really hard to find a decent part like that as you may have to buy a complete bumper for the centre part.
we're the Sweeney son, and we ain't had our dinner.....
Matt732I View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt732I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-November-2011 at 19:05
Thanks for your help so far guys. Some handy hints there - and I didn't realise ebay did wanted ads; will try that one! I'll let you know how the search goes.
Indian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2011 at 10:00
The trouble in buying a car for spares is the lack of space to keep it and from my experience what is that same parts are broken or rusted out, unless repairing crash damage
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic