FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeddrop by

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
wetbell View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: drop by
    Posted: 08-November-2011 at 20:03
yea robert's sound ,best not forget big lenny
Breath out on the way up
Sponsored Links

NOISUFNOC View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOISUFNOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-November-2011 at 19:53
Not the first time Robert and the boys at autotec have did job a great job on things like this, they did some work to my zt when i had it, couldnt fault them
528 for now
wetbell View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-November-2011 at 19:52
yea gary think it is ,it does polish up well might take it to next meet if i ever get off of here just been  told got more work to do ,the things i do for you landlubbers to get your fuel up from the bottom of the ocean Wink
Breath out on the way up
Andrew Rolland View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Go away rain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Rolland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-November-2011 at 16:58
The price of anything with a decent sized petrol engine in it has fallen.  I'm glad I'm not trying to sell mine!
Even big engined stuff in BMWs used books is cheaper (I think atleast) now than it was a few years ago, relatively speaking.

Sad, very sad, the petrolhead is soon to be extinct!
Be exclusive and drive a Petrol 5 Series!

Current
'13 62 F10 535i MSport Auto

Previous
'04 04 E60 545i SE Auto
'03 53 E60 545i SE Auto (Stolen)
'98 S E39 523i SE Auto
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-November-2011 at 16:16
Its probably worth more to you than anyone else. The prices of E39's have fallen since the arrival of the F10

Insurance bastirts
wetbell View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-November-2011 at 03:09
hi gary the satnav loom you know the liitle loom that conects to the satnav in the boot of the e39 it had been rubbing on a strengthing beam in the boot n caused it to melt along with a wire in the main loom,diamond refused to cover it on the say so of an independant assesor with supposed 30yrs exp in the motor trade ,didnt know that the satnav unit was fixed in the boot tried to make out that i had fitted it (plonker) although there where a few more choice words said to the clown when i got him on the fone, anyway got it striped in the mates garage Autotech in Port Glasgow n he replaced melted wires n rebuilt it Clap great job done so got 2 options ,1 keep it n keep the milage down on the M5 or 2 sell it to my mate who loves it,,,,,,,, dilema what to do ?????????
Breath out on the way up
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-November-2011 at 20:30
Welcome back mate, What happened tot he E39?
wetbell View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-November-2011 at 10:17
hi all thought i wld drop in n c wots doing ,been offshore most of the yr so not been able to go
to any of the meets ,a wee update on the wifes e39 it is now repaired no thanks to diamond ins
i had the loom re-done n its been valeted so may keep it to keep the miles down on the M5 ,she dont need it as i bought her an X5 the one i was driving when i nearly ran over issy at the secret bunker ,still offshore now n prob be till 6th dec ,been on this vessel since the 17th oct ,food is sh*t ,have to do own laundry dont know what the north sea is coming too Wink anyhoo am away to read the posts
laters john 
Breath out on the way up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic