Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW 3 Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked330D/530D Hybrid Turbo Tester WANTED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 330D/530D Hybrid Turbo Tester WANTED
    Posted: 10-November-2011 at 18:22
Hi there guys,
My name is Adam and I am new to this forum but have been active on the Turbocharger scene for coming on 10 years now. I have started my own little business overhauling and upgrading turbos, with particular interest in TDi stuff. I have access to 2 turbo specific machine shops near me, and have all my turbos high speed VSR balanced and provide the certificate to prove it. I have been working on a VAG project where I have had some compressor wheels made exclusively to my own design. They are the largest available on the market which are a direct fit onto the GT22 shaft, and would be ideal for a BMW 3 litre upgrade. (Turns out they are a little TOO much of an upgrade for a 2 litre 4 pot...).
What I am looking for is someone with a tuned 3.0 BMW diesel looking to take the next step. I am offering an exceptional deal price wise on the upgrade of your turbocharger (provided it is in GOOD working order - I can not bring the dead back to life) or a brand new one upgraded, in return for access to the tuner and dyno plots for before and after fitment and remapping. I will then use the achieved BHP results to aid my marketing. This offer is for the 1st one only however...
I am happy to arrange this through Ebay/paypal so you will get the benefit of my 100% feedback stretching back over 5 years as security, and a VAT invoice will be included so anyone in the trade can claim their VAT back.
Please PM me if you are interested, but only serious enquiries please. Once testing is completed I will be able to offer these upgrades at great prices to forum members.
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/superspringer/Compressor%20Wheels/IMG_1720.jpg
My wheel is the one on the right, using extended tip technology and a 2010 design. The one on the left is the same as your 3.0D item. Cheers, Adam @ TDi Turbos
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic