Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW 5 Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpassanger door wont unlock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bodyguarduk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: passanger door wont unlock
    Posted: 16-November-2011 at 18:50
Hi can anyone help me ?????????Confused My 2000 bmw 528i has lost power to passanger door. When i went to it today the passanger door won't unlock and cant be opened due to the alarm dead locking on arm. After messing around i then noticed my window won't open and my mirror wont work. So passanger door wont unlock wimdow wont work and mirror wont work but the light in the bottom of the door does work. Has anyone had the same problem ?????????? Thanks Rob
Sponsored Links

Indian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-November-2011 at 10:40
fuse?
bodyguarduk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bodyguarduk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2011 at 17:40
Hi no not the fues have checked all them , i have a feeling its the wire between the door and a post or the modul in the door as this does all three, Just need to get door open some how
Nigel View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-November-2011 at 23:00
Good grief this seems a tricky one.

Give this chap a bell, the owners name is Paul, he couldn't be more helpful if he tried ;

I know you're too far to become a customer, he's just a very nice and helpful man.
Best Wishes

Nigel

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic