Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW 6 Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeddark/smoked indicators rear lenses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drakec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dark/smoked indicators rear lenses
    Posted: 29-January-2012 at 18:10
Just been looking for a new rear light lense for my m635 highline but all the lenses i can find dont look anything like mine, my lenses on the orange indicator section are a lot darker and so are the front indicators they dont look to have been spayed/tinted and if they have it looks factory just want to know if m635 ever came with these lenses as standard, i will put some pics up tomorrow.
Sponsored Links

AndyS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
The Last of the Few

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-February-2012 at 22:21
The short answer is no they didn't.

The Bigcoupe forum commissioned a batch of clear front indicator lenses but I don't recall any rear ones being made.

The E24 rear lights aren't the brightest around so I would stay standard if I were you.

Have you had your rear light units out yet? Don't be surprised to find corrosion starting. Don't drop them - they're about £450 a side complete.  Confused

AndyS
Live each day as if it's your last - one day it will be.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic