Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTop Gear Jan 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top Gear Jan 2012
    Posted: 29-January-2012 at 21:13
Have to admit, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Loved the Noble but all 3 cars would benefit from losing those stupid "drug dealer" black wheels, just look sh1te !!
Sponsored Links

shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2012 at 21:33

Just watched 3 men on a "Wee Jolly" around Italy ....... they have got away from what i watched this program for . FAR TO MANY "JOLLY'S " & "STUPID CHALANGES " ........ Thumbs Down GROW UP TOP GEAR & STOP Censored ABOUT  OR YOU WILL HAVE ONE LESS VIEWER Angry

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2012 at 21:43
Well I really enjoyed it after the disappointing Christmas fiasco! Loved the cars and the races. I now want to drive round Italy in a supercar.....anyone fancy it? lol Clap

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2012 at 21:59
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Well I really enjoyed it after the disappointing Christmas fiasco! Loved the cars and the races. I now want to drive round Italy in a supercar.....anyone fancy it? lol
Yes, gimme a shout when you buy one. Athough, I'd still like to visit Jock in Marbella.
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2012 at 22:04
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Well I really enjoyed it after the disappointing Christmas fiasco! Loved the cars and the races. I now want to drive round Italy in a supercar.....anyone fancy it? lol
Yes, gimme a shout when you buy one. Athough, I'd still like to visit Jock in Marbella.
Sorry, that made me sound like a d1ck. I'd be well up for this !!
johne46 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2012 at 22:23
i enjoyed top gear tonight Thumbs Up

M3 Evo 4 door
stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2012 at 19:56
It was definitely better than the xmas special but then that wouldn't have been hard.
I agree with Shorty it's all been done to death now and it's about time they got their fingers out of each others 4r5e5 and came up with something original.
I said this to Issy the quicker they dump the b3ll3nd in a cheap car the better, that guy is so far up his own 4r5e and it was pretty obvious that clarkson didn't even know who this guy was!

after all this, I'll still continue to watch it, as for all it's been sh1te for a good while now it's still better than anything else on the tv

///2000 E39 M5 Imola Red/// NO MORE

una volta lei ha avuto l'italiano lei non andrà mai tedesco di nuovo haha
andybeemer74 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybeemer74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2012 at 22:46
I agree its def not as good as it used to be they need to come up with some new ideas.  Saying that i will still watch it as its welcome relief from watching all of debbies soaps Thumbs Down

Half Jock :-)
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-February-2012 at 13:27
Just watched on i player, loved it!

I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-February-2012 at 20:43
Isn't it amazing that every American that is promoting a movie and drives the reasonably priced car has amazing times ?? How much is Jeremys back pocket being filled with that bribe ? Its a bit unrealistic !!
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-February-2012 at 20:59
What a load of crap that was tonight !!! Just styoopid !!
Andrew Rolland View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Go away rain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Rolland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-February-2012 at 08:50

Sadly, I agree, the film thing was just poor.  I laughed at the other bits but that was just a waste of eye power watching it.
Be exclusive and drive a Petrol 5 Series!

Current
'13 62 F10 535i MSport Auto

Previous
'04 04 E60 545i SE Auto
'03 53 E60 545i SE Auto (Stolen)
'98 S E39 523i SE Auto
B7oony View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B7oony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-February-2012 at 20:35

Have to agree that was a crap episode. I wish they would stop doing all these dumbass challenges.
When I die I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did, in his sleep- -not screaming like the passengers in his car!!
johne46 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-February-2012 at 22:28
This time yes its getting a bit crap now, lets get back to braking the car down and telling you whats it like to live with or do cars that we are more likely to bye, we all like fast sexy looking cars that are £££££ and they will always cover them but i like to see more down to earth and add in more sport stuff there is all ways things to report on in the world of motor sport. but then they know best lol just saying Tongue but will always have topgear on coz i am just car daft .

M3 Evo 4 door
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-February-2012 at 22:35
I agree John, I'm always gonna have it on too but then TG or Wheeler Dealers or Chasing Classic cars or American Hotrod or 5th Gear or something of that ilk is always on in my house.
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2012 at 22:05
19/2/2012 ...... Well it all started so well ...... nice film about a sporty electric car ( Nice Clap) ..... Then a good wee "Jolly " to Iceland ( Ok bit pointless but on the other hand sort of interesting Ermm ) ....... Star in rubbish car !!!! ( Just more advertising for actors new film Disapprove !!!! ) ....... THEN ......... MORE Censored RUBBISH CHALENGES ( UTTER .....UTTER  NONSENCE Thumbs Down ) Having looked on other fourums they are of the same opinion .......... TOO MUCH MESSING ABOUT .....NOT ENOUGH IMFORMITIVE FILMS !!!!! SORT IT OUT TOP GEAR !!!! Angry
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2012 at 22:58
Originally posted by shorty shorty wrote:

19/2/2012 ...... Well it all started so well ...... nice film about a sporty electric car ( Nice Clap) ..... Then a good wee "Jolly " to Iceland ( Ok bit pointless but on the other hand sort of interesting Ermm ) ....... Star in rubbish car !!!! ( Just more advertising for actors new film Disapprove !!!! ) ....... THEN ......... MORE Censored RUBBISH CHALENGES ( UTTER .....UTTER  NONSENCE Thumbs Down ) Having looked on other fourums they are of the same opinion .......... TOO MUCH MESSING ABOUT .....NOT ENOUGH IMFORMITIVE FILMS !!!!! SORT IT OUT TOP GEAR !!!! Angry
Wot he said !!
johne46 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2012 at 23:08

Originally posted by shorty shorty wrote:

Wot he said !!

Same here lolLOL

M3 Evo 4 door
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-February-2012 at 16:25
I enjoyed it last night and the ending with Jeremy getting another lot of  injured soldiers involved and giving them beer... Jezzer showing who he thinks are the real heroes are..

I think you should all get your anoraks on and watch 5th Gear
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-February-2012 at 18:38
Originally posted by muppet 2 muppet 2 wrote:

I think you should all get your anoraks on and watch 5th Gear
Oh look, a proper review

Here's an ape reviewing the exact same car

Edited by Cambell - 21-February-2012 at 18:56
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic