Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked15th July 2012 - Scottish Car Show - Ingliston

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2012 at 23:10
Shorty all all the spaces filled now? Big smile

Sponsored Links

shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-June-2012 at 21:22
Tommy ( Paid )
2. Cambell paid
3. Gary paid
4. Robin paid
5. place to fill (Paid)
6. John paid
7. Paul (Paid)
8. Azmat (Paid )
9.Barry(paid)
10.Andy (andybeemer74(Paid)
11 cliff(paid )  
12 Grant (paid)
New updated post ..........remember to look in nearer the time folks
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-June-2012 at 21:25
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Sill one available as Davey T,  as you know, can't make it with his car  so it is up for grabs as long as the "Taker " pays Davey the fee Tongue
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-June-2012 at 00:43
Originally posted by shorty shorty wrote:

Sill one available as Davey T,  as you know, can't make it with his car  so it is up for grabs as long as the "Taker " pays Davey the fee Tongue

Cool thanks....hopefully someone will want to take it!!!Big smile

Bradz View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-June-2012 at 14:57
Hey guys, could i have this space?

Im not a current club member but about to join.

Bradley
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-June-2012 at 21:23
Originally posted by Bradz Bradz wrote:

Hey guys, could i have this space?

Im not a current club member but about to join.

Bradley

Send a PM to Shorty with the details as asked for in the OP. He will be able to confirm if the space is still available. Thumbs Up

shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2012 at 22:58
Tommy ( Paid )
2. Cambell paid
3. Gary paid
4. Robin paid
5.Jim Watt (Paid)
6. John paid
7. Paul (Paid)
8. Azmat (Paid )
9.Barry(paid)
10.Andy (andybeemer74(Paid)
11 cliff(paid )  
12 Grant (paid)
New final updated post of those attending  .I should have the tickets this week at some point ......keep looking in here for meeting times & arrangments as there are no refunds & we can not wait on late comers !!!!Thumbs Up
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2012 at 23:38
IMPORTANT
PLEASE MAKE A POINT TO BEING AT THE MEETING POINT ON TIME FOR THIS ONE AS THEY CANNOT BE LATE FOR THIS SHOW AS IT IS VERY BUSY.
PLEASE ALSO BE COURTEOUS ENOUGH TO LET TOMMY KNOW ASAP IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND FOR WHATEVER REASON! THIS GIVES HIM THE CHANCE TO FILL YOUR PLACE AS THIS IS A VERY POPULAR EVENT!
THANKS
ISSY Big smile

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 07:40
The weather is looking good for this, woohoo.
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 07:43
I drove past yesterday and the field we usually drive thro to get on is like a big muddy puddle!

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 07:58

I drove past yesterday and the field we usually drive thro to get on is like a big muddy puddle!
yeah, well, it all depends how well the land drains away. Last weekend the entrance to the field we were staying in took a good run at it to get through it, it was just a quagmire (giggidy) on the Friday evening. By Sunday morning, all was well and it was no challenge at all. Lets hope Ingliston is similar. 
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 19:31
Dont we think we should post the meeting time to give those who want to pull out time to do so and recruit from the reserve list ??
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 20:13
Nobody is pulling out now the tickets are on their way!! I think everyone now hasa space but I'm sure tommy will confirm and post up the meeting points.

Edited by Issy - 11-July-2012 at 20:16

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 20:36

Nobody is pulling out now the tickets are on their way!! I think everyone now hasa space but I'm sure tommy will confirm and post up the meeting points.
Devils advocate, over the past few years, when people have found out the meeting time, they've pulled out so lets just get this sorted and not leave it till the last minute and let people who could have been there down is all I'm saying.
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 21:02
I know what you are saying but best efforts have been made behind the scenes to try to avoud any disappointments. As I said I am sure all changes have now been made and everyone who wanted a space has one! I'm sure Tommy will confirm as he is organising this one! All we need now is for everyone to turn up on the day!

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 21:12
For gods sake does everything I have to say have to be taken in a negative light ?? 

I want to know what time we're meeting on Sunday This will allow me to organise MY time. Its not an unreasonable request !!!!!!
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 21:22
Calm doon calm doon!
Nothing has been taking negatively I'm just explaining to you that tommy has things covered and as I said in my earlier post I'm sure he will be along shortly to post the meeting times. I expect it will be much the same as last year.I would phone him and get the details to post up for you but the O2 network is down tonight. I will keep trying!

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 21:24
you have a sh1te phone, o2 working fine on my Nokia 6310i, full signal.
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 21:28

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2012 at 21:30
full signal and had recent texts, must just effect crap phones.

Edited by Cambell - 11-July-2012 at 21:32
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic