Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWTF is going on?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTF is going on?
    Posted: 30-March-2012 at 22:32

Its total madness!!! Angry

Sponsored Links

johne46 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-March-2012 at 23:11
lol Issy cumbernauld was bad too Ermm

M3 Evo 4 door
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-March-2012 at 23:16
I got confused and bought a Jerri can full of pasties Big smile

<Warning - Petrol Shortage joke> 

Q. How many of the Spice Girls can get petrol 
A. One - only Geri can LOL

Edited by nero - 30-March-2012 at 23:17

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-March-2012 at 00:02
Its a stealth advertising campain by the current corrupt government to boost the sale of fuel, the more fuel sold, the more revenue for the corrupt government. Have I mentioned that the government (nomatter when this is read) is corrupt. There is no such thing as a government or local authority that is not corrupt or a politician that is not a self serving chinless wonder !! ( I decided not to bring question as to birth ligitimacy)

These torsers will be sitting rubbing their hands at all the idiots who are panic buying fuel (and paying loads of duty) leaving people like me who require a lot of fuel every week in jeopardy as stocks may be low when my tank is nearly empty which will be approximately Thursday
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-March-2012 at 00:24
Totally agree with you there! Its all a load of B@LL@CKS!!!

The government should be shot for making those statements the other day basically encouraging stoopid people to panic buy fuel!

Then theres the woman who set fire to herself storing fuel in her kitchen!! WTF!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-17560534

I hate politics!!!!AngryAngry

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-March-2012 at 00:24
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

I got confused and bought a Jerri can full of pasties Big smile

<Warning - Petrol Shortage joke> 

Q. How many of the Spice Girls can get petrol 
A. One - only Geri can LOL

LOLLOLLOL
LOL

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-March-2012 at 06:46
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Then theres the woman who set fire to herself storing fuel in her kitchen!! WTF!!!
Clearly spends most of her day watching such educational TV shows and Jeremy Kyle or other trash TV and not educational programming.

Petrol as a liquid is difficult to ignite. The vapour however is extremely flammable. Thats why if you crash your car and it has a full tank of fuel, it is less likely to explode than a car with an almost empty tank as the tank is full of vapour.

Thanks Discovery Science.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic