Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > Adverts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked**** Limited Members Offer from SpeedView ***

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **** Limited Members Offer from SpeedView ***
    Posted: 09-May-2012 at 00:18
I've received details of an offer  for a reduced price SpeedView Head up Display unit from forum user SpeedView as follows:

--------------------------------

Hi,

I'm Marko and I sell a gadget that projects speed onto your windscreen. (SpeedView daylight visible Head up Display)

A couple of photos and a video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCP7fzrHULw[/media]

Everything is easier to fit with photos and a few tips and tricks from somebody who has fitted one before. Real enthusiasts and customers write the best "How To" guides, so if you write a quick guide to share with others I'll discount your SpeedView to just £40 (including delivery) to say thanks. (retail price £69.99)

My website has more details and FAQs:

Here are the universal install guides and tech specs:

You're probably interested in this part:

I'm after a How-To for each model (except facelift E39 with the all-in-one clocks). Don't mind you are or where you are provided that you know how to read use the WDS, remove/replace the relevant trim, and snap photos/write words that other people could follow. I've had pretty good luck with the BMW crowd though to be honest; usually pretty knowledgeable. 

Some examples:

http://www.speedview.co/forum/Thread-Instructions-M5-E39-facelift-approx-Sept-00-03
Facelift E39 M5Uber-detailled; shot on a camera phone!

http://www.speedview.co/forum/Thread-Instructions-MX5-1-8-Mk2-NB-model-approx-1998-2000
http://www.speedview.co/forum/Thread-How-To-Comic-Mazda-MX5-Mk2-NB-1-6-1-8-approx-98-00
My MX5; in both the original and comic book styles. (Comic Life by plasq is an excellent piece of software for How To guides)

http://www.speedview.co/forum/Thread-Instructions-Celica-Gen-6-1-8ST-approx-93-99
Another customer guide; this also works.

Once there's a How-To in place I'd open up to all members. Think you might be interested? 

Questions? Feedback? Ask here on the or on info@speedview.co

--------------------------------

If you are interested, then please add post your BMW model below and SpeedView will be in touch. Only one for each BMW model (E30, E36, E46, etc.) so its really first come, first server! Make sure that you read and agree to the various details above before claiming yours!

* We shall do our utmost to ensure that adverts meet legal standards, however, this does not place any liability whatsoever on us with respect to these adverts. As ever - Caveat Emptor! 

Edited by kbannon - 09-May-2012 at 11:19
Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
Sponsored Links

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-November-2012 at 20:56
This needs to be deleted
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-November-2012 at 19:39
Glad to see grumpy is back we've missed you
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-November-2012 at 20:04
Originally posted by gary gary wrote:

Nope, not grumpy, I was smiling when I typed it. I just dont think we need info about a scam on here.
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-November-2012 at 13:49
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Originally posted by gary gary wrote:

Nope, not grumpy, I was smiling when I typed it. I just dont think we need info about a scam on here.
You accusing KB of posting a scam? Shocked
Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-November-2012 at 16:43
Not accusing KB of anything, the whole item just looks fake and has been on here too long.
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-November-2012 at 21:15
I did pm KB at the time of the posting as I thought it was fake! I agree it should be removed.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic