Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe search !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-April-2013 at 18:33
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

Well done Tommy - now get yourself on Cutters Evil Smile

Nero LOL good one, well done Tommy now lets see this M3Big smile pics pics lad. happy that you have went for a new car will miss the old one as it was very nice too.

M3 Evo 4 door
Sponsored Links

stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-April-2013 at 18:59
Pleased as punch for you Tommy, can't wait to see it in the flesh.

///2000 E39 M5 Imola Red/// NO MORE

una volta lei ha avuto l'italiano lei non andrà mai tedesco di nuovo haha
barry b View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barry b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-April-2013 at 22:12
Congrats tommy, I bet the weekend can't come soon enough for you!
Looking forward to seeing it.
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-April-2013 at 21:25
nice one Tommy
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

andybeemer74 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybeemer74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-April-2013 at 22:04
Well done Tommy I'm getting left behind need one for myself :-))

Half Jock :-)
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-April-2013 at 15:28
Well done mate awesome looking car
e36garry View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e36garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-April-2013 at 15:57
well done mate cracking looking Clap, seen the email you sent. Enjoy! i can only imagine the smile on your face and condolences with regard to petrol Wink

Remember BHP sells cars
Torque wins races!

Zermatt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zermatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-April-2013 at 16:09
Smile Great Stuff- looking forward to seeing the photos
Z4M Roadster Titanium Silver 06
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-April-2013 at 22:56
Well my wee "Shortettes" the search is over Thumbs Up ....I took "charge" of my 1st   ///M  yesterday & as Wee Gaz has already said "You will be hard pushed to wipe the smile off my wee fat face " LOL
A few things to do to get it sorted to my liking ...but that is for the future as im now VERY ....VERY skint !Ermm (Donations too ......lol !!!)
Again as i said in previous posts on this thread thanks to all who sent me "Ideas" of cars they thought might suit . But a special thanks to John (Bluebro) who took time out his weekends off to view cars with me & put up with my call's & txt's for advice at daft times Clap.
Now to start busking on the streets of Falkirk so i can afford a tank of V-power !!!LOL
Oh! & need to sort out a new sig montage for the base of my posts Ermm

Edited by shorty - 21-April-2013 at 23:00
bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-April-2013 at 23:01
Happy to have helped Tommy, I know there is some TLC needed on your M but this is the right place and the right gang to ease you through it.

Welcome to the M brigade. Handshake

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
Zermatt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zermatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-April-2013 at 23:05
Top stuff - having done similar in Zeds ( moved non M to M) - you won't look back - miss the old car yes but the new one will be special
Z4M Roadster Titanium Silver 06
BigSix View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigSix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-April-2013 at 20:21
Congrats Tommy on the new car, some TLC and your touches and the car will be looking good, hope you liked the Duke lol
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-April-2013 at 22:07
Originally posted by BigSix BigSix wrote:

Congrats Tommy on the new car, some TLC and your touches and the car will be looking good, hope you liked the Duke lol

Thanks John ....ROOKED  now !!! LOL but happy ....... as you say it will be a "work in progress" Wink
"Duke" was LOUD !!!Thumbs Up Lol !! thank god you don't live in my street ......infact i would be able to hear that bike start up if i lived in Australia Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic