Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGlamis show 13 July

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-July-2014 at 22:04
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Just so its clear I have just heard back from Gary that we need to be at Glamis for 9AM. Most of us will be staying nearby so we will just see the rest of you there! Thumbs Up

They daint serve breakie till 8am on weekends so it will be a breathe in and scoot
Sponsored Links

Chappy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-July-2014 at 22:55

Just so its clear I have just heard back from Gary that we need to be at Glamis for 9AM. Most of us will be staying nearby so we will just see the rest of you there! Thumbs Up

Can you let me know when you plan to leave Blairgowrie. I will either meet you there and travel along with you or meet up with you in Meigle(en route).
E36 M3 Evo Coupe,Individual Blue Velvet
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-July-2014 at 23:12
Originally posted by Chappy Chappy wrote:

Can you let me know when you plan to leave Blairgowrie. I will either meet you there and travel along with you or meet up with you in Meigle(en route).

I will text you once I know as we need to pick up the cars first. But i would expect that it will be around 8.30.

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 08:02
We'll need to remember to book breakfast for everybody as we check in to the hotel. If I remember from last year, the earliest sitting is 8am and you have to book it.   
MAK View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 14:00
Been over to see owner and all seems sorted. Parking space will be coned off for Lee, breakfast at 7.30 (although he may need reminding), we have been promised our own area to eat together on Saturday evening. Cars needing a wash are welcome to anything they need at ours. Looking forward to a great weekend.
George & Michele.
My Other Car is a SKODA.. really !
Beelailydude View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 18:52
Originally posted by MAK MAK wrote:

Been over to see owner and all seems sorted. Parking space will be coned off for Lee, breakfast at 7.30 (although he may need reminding), we have been promised our own area to eat together on Saturday evening. Cars needing a wash are welcome to anything they need at ours. Looking forward to a great weekend.
George & Michele.

Sweeeeeeeet. Nice one dude. Many thanks
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 19:12
Originally posted by Beelailydude Beelailydude wrote:

George & Michele.

Sweeeeeeeet. Nice one dude. Many thanks

I dont share food tho so az eating and drinking dutch     I always loose oot as too shy and tight
MAK View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 20:19
Everyone going Dutch lee.
My Other Car is a SKODA.. really !
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 20:34

Everyone going Dutch lee.

Sweeeeet. Have had quite a few bad experiences in past so please dont shoot me
Poison E90 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poison E90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 20:58
Sorry people have give this a miss car has a water leak so may need a new pump but can't get it checked till mon at the latest so don't want to chance it(wife and daughter disappointed) they were looking forward to this.betwen this leak and using oil the next thing bought for the car will be a box of swan vesta and some lighter fuel lol but hope you all have a good time
                             Cheers poison
BillyP View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 21:25
Originally posted by Poison E90 Poison E90 wrote:

Sorry people have give this a miss car has a water leak so may need a new pump but can't get it checked till mon at the latest so don't want to chance it(wife and daughter disappointed) they were looking forward to this.betwen this leak and using oil the next thing bought for the car will be a box of swan vesta and some lighter fuel lol but hope you all have a good time
                             Cheers poison

that's a pity tam, hope you get get your water leak fixed and also get the car fixed .
looking forward to this, car all cleaned although will probably be mockit by the time we get up to blairgowrie,
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 21:33
Originally posted by BillyP BillyP wrote:

Originally posted by Poison E90 Poison E90 wrote:

Cheers poison

that's a pity tam, hope you get get your water leak fixed and also get the car fixed .
looking forward to this, car all cleaned although will probably be mockit by the time we get up to blairgowrie,

Andy and myself have 200 mile to drive so i think we will have a few flies to scrape off depending on how much fluid is consummed night afore
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 23:14
If tam is dropping out that means there is a ticket for someone
stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 23:31
I've picked up the tickets for the overnighters from Gary tonight, just need to remember to bring them

I will probably not arrive now til nearer 4pm
///2000 E39 M5 Imola Red/// NO MORE

una volta lei ha avuto l'italiano lei non andrà mai tedesco di nuovo haha
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2014 at 23:40
Can't wait to see your new car
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2014 at 01:02
Originally posted by gary gary wrote:

Is there one for Sam and Andy?

Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2014 at 04:25
Originally posted by stevie53 stevie53 wrote:

Champion. That means there maybe chance the bar won't be dry
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2014 at 06:48

Nope, I plan to be there about 2:30 with The East Coast Posse.
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2014 at 07:58
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Nope, I plan to be there about 2:30 with The East Coast Posse.

Bugger, thats not playing fair Mr C as you live closer
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2014 at 09:37

Originally posted by gary gary wrote:

Is there one for Sam and Andy?

Yup
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic