Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockednewbie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: newbie
    Posted: 25-April-2014 at 12:03
Hi.
Just registered and would like to say hi to everyone and thanks to Cambell and Paul (who I accidently bumped into yesterday in the heart of East Lothian) for introducing me to the club and site.(cheers guys)
I have owned my Z3M S54 coupe/oxford green for 8 months and absolutely love it.
It has covered 125K miles and still going strong (fingers crossed)but probably like most on here would like to make it better.....watch this space!!
Hope to make Knockhill next week (4th May?)and meet up with some of the guys on here.. till then..!

Cheers,

Steve.
Sponsored Links

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2014 at 12:39
Hey Steve
Cambell mentioned that he had spoken to you. Glad you have found us and joined up!
Im just down the road from you too in Port Seton so hope to see you soon.
You will be most welcome to come to Knockhill just add your name on the thread!
Look forward to meeting you!
Issy

johne46 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2014 at 12:58
Hi Steve and welcome 

Be nice if you make it up to Knockhill good bunch on here Smile

M3 Evo 4 door
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2014 at 16:25
Welcome along Steve , Good plan to jump along to Knockhill .......just get your name on the list
Andrew Rolland View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Go away rain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Rolland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2014 at 21:02
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Nice car.

Would love to see some pics of it, one of those used to park outside my old office years ago and we all dreamed about owning one....in my pre BMW days.
Be exclusive and drive a Petrol 5 Series!

Current
'13 62 F10 535i MSport Auto

Previous
'04 04 E60 545i SE Auto
'03 53 E60 545i SE Auto (Stolen)
'98 S E39 523i SE Auto
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2014 at 23:21
Hey Steve, 

Welcome along to our wee community. It was a happy accident meeting you yesterday and you're more than welcome in here.

Nice car by the way Thumbs Up
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-April-2014 at 08:02
We need pics or else
steve61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-April-2014 at 08:21
Originally posted by gary gary wrote:

We need pics or else

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome by all, I don't have any pic's as yet but as soon as I do and once I work out how to put them on here I will.
Not 100% about Knockhill because I have other commitments... unfortunately and don't want to put my name down and not turn up but if that changes I will be there.
cheers,

Steve.
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-April-2014 at 08:30
Originally posted by steve61 steve61 wrote:

I don't have any pic's as yet but as soon as I do and once I work out how to put them on here I will.

Hey bud, pics are easy, get a photobucket account (free) upload your pics to there and post the img links on here as text, they will appear as pictures.
steve61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-April-2014 at 08:53
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Originally posted by steve61 steve61 wrote:

I don't have any pic's as yet but as soon as I do and once I work out how to put them on here I will.

Hey bud, pics are easy, get a photobucket account (free) upload your pics to there and post the img links on here as text, they will appear as pictures.

Cheers Cambell,
Once this rain goes I'll give the car a wash take some pic's and give it a go.
thanks.
vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-April-2014 at 20:28
Welcome to the forum Steve, nice car, hopefully see you Sunday. Approve
Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
andybeemer74 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybeemer74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2014 at 11:45
Welcome to the mad house Steve looking forward to seeing your car hopefully will meet you at Knockhill

Half Jock :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic