Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHello all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeyman328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello all
    Posted: 02-July-2014 at 12:13
Hello all, been a while since met up /posted due to family commitments/skint/work etc.

Anyway hope you are all well. My touring is still going strong and I am sure there had been a few modifications since last meet. I am sure I will see some of you at gaydon (touring on show with e36coupe)

My car is about to go for a full respray in the next week. It was going to remain silver but think I am going to go for a burnt orange like the 1m.
Personally I am not too kean on silver cars as they tend to blend in but bought mine due to lack of rust.

Here's a sample of what colour I think I will go for

I have lost sleep over this and naming my children was an easier decision to make !!
Now - e36 328 touring, e34 520 saloon
Previous - e36 328 sport
Sponsored Links

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-July-2014 at 23:01
Hi Ross nice to see you back! That will be good to see how that turns out! Keep us posted!

Robin814 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-July-2014 at 12:08
I think that would look great!
E46 318Ci M Sport 2001 Light Gelb
E39 530I Champagne I Individual Edition 2002
Honeyman328 View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeyman328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-July-2014 at 17:23
Yes will keep you posted. To keep costs down and stop many broken clips I will be removing side trim/lights etc so going to do this next wed/thur with it going in next Friday.

Fingers crossed for a good job
Now - e36 328 touring, e34 520 saloon
Previous - e36 328 sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic