Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedExcess question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-July-2014 at 20:23
Originally posted by Robin814 Robin814 wrote:

Had to tell my insurance. She was threatening to go through hers after she said it was my fault.

Had a bump in Wales in 2012. Guy tried to stuff me so i told insurance. Insurance found me non fault. He didnt have Motor Legal Protection so his insurance must have said FO and he had to pay his excess and get it fixed, no damage on my Discovery

A year later he tried to takeme to small claims court, lots of ins ours and major stress as aint had an insurance claim against me before (guy drove from South Wales to hand me court papers) anyway, all this sh*t, Motor Legal took over case, found at non fault and luckily never altered my insurance. When i went to insure Vert, told Direct Line, yep, no difference. Could be age, no claims etc but let her go forward with claim dude and see what happens. Have ya got Motor Legal Protection? She maynot. I won't ever insure again without it.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic