Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDrive & Dine Glenshee 7th September 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-September-2014 at 11:24
Originally posted by vpricey vpricey wrote:

Meeting at FRB

Cambell
John McCall
Gary
Paul

😃

And me!

Sponsored Links

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-September-2014 at 16:54
Mind and charge your radios (and bring them) Channel 2.
stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-September-2014 at 19:25
Guys, going to have to bail on this day out. Judging by the way the beer is going I'm going to be nursing one major hangover and also have lots to do before I head north again on Monday.
SeamusT View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeamusT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-September-2014 at 20:22
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Originally posted by vpricey vpricey wrote:

Meeting at FRB

Cambell
John McCall
Gary
Paul

😃

And me!
Count Mrs T and me in tooTongue
Robin814 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-September-2014 at 22:15
Sorry Guys can't make it now. Personal problems.
E46 318Ci M Sport 2001 Light Gelb
E39 530I Champagne I Individual Edition 2002
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-September-2014 at 20:02
Brilliant day, nice to meet new faces aswell as old friends.

260 odd miles covered and have a great time doing them.

Even managed to take flight at one point and a bit of "tail right out" drifting at another, woohoo.
MAK View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-September-2014 at 21:02
Hooligan👍
Glad you had a good day Cambell.
My Other Car is a SKODA.. really !
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-September-2014 at 21:45
Sorry I missed out today ....but some of us need to keep the country running while you guy's are out "Playing"
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-September-2014 at 00:21
Thanks to George and Michelle for planning and leading today's drive to Glenshee - some brilliant roads and scenery, even better with the roof down Wink 

Your new car is lovely - the stowable tow hook has to be gadget of the year (did anyone video it?)

As per usual a few pics from today are on http://www.bmwccscotland.co.uk/meets/2014/sep/glenshee14.html

A few samples 

MAK View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-September-2014 at 09:22
Great pictures  Neil.
We enjoyed the drive and the fantastic company as always.
George & Michele.
SeamusT View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeamusT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-September-2014 at 09:47
Indeed, a really enjoyable day. Thanks again George and Michelle. Car running better than when we started out. Even reached a dizzy 4500rpm! Injectors should be clean as a whistle now Emoticons     Pics are great as usual, Nero. Roll on the next run.
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-September-2014 at 10:12
Sorry I missed out. But I was laid up in bed all weekend with some sort of viral infection. Raging I missed this as it was the last one before the car is put into its romper suit and Into its cot for the winter
MAK View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-September-2014 at 16:26
Originally posted by SeamusT SeamusT wrote:

Indeed, a really enjoyable day. Thanks again George and Michelle. Car running better than when we started out. Even reached a dizzy 4500rpm! Injectors should be clean as a whistle now Emoticons     Pics are great as usual, Nero. Roll on the next run.

Glad that the car and yourselves both enjoyed the run.
bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-September-2014 at 21:41
Had a cracking day with good chat and stunning roads/scenery.

375 miles added to the odometer and an 80 litre tank emptied. LOL

Had a solo blast along the A822 from the A9 to Crieff and along the A85 to Crianlarich before heading down Loch Lomondside. Brilliant!

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
MAK View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-September-2014 at 00:04
Glad you had a good day John. I have to say that it was an awesome sight looking in my rear view mirror and finding it fully taken up with such a stunning car. Also made that Porche at Bankfoot look a bit tame.we stayed back to see and hear all the cars leaving and wish I had video'd it they all sounded fantastic!
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-September-2014 at 00:12
HUGE thanks to Michelle & George for taking up the reins for this meet as I was a tad busy! Well done guys for organising another great day out! You put me to shame you are so well organised! Clap
I just love it up there and love the driving roads too! Its great to be able to drive the car on these roads and i was happy at how ewell it ewas handling especially on the road down through the glen!
I think everyone else really enjoyed it too.
So thank again guys!Hug

ps great photos Neil!Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic