Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFinally escaped Portsmouth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally escaped Portsmouth
    Posted: 26-August-2014 at 20:38
Good Evening,
Well I have finally got away from Portsmouth. Ended up posted back down south for a couple of years, only travelling the occasional weekend. Then wife became my weekend priority. Sorry!
Car lived down south during this period except for leave periods. But I am now back north of the border, all loose ends tied up. Now working in Rosyth again. Hurrah. Home every night!
I hope to get to a few meets again, as the rest of the year passes. I was home the weekend of the Stirling Car Show and saw a few faces. I have kept one eye on the site and followed the club meets with interest. Alway great photos from Nero.
My car now that a different story. The E90 330 has gone! Sad to she her go, lovely car, engine. Stripped of performance parts. They weren't going back.
I now have an F30 hybrid! I know, don't know what I was doing. The M CSL I was after, well. (Always wanted one after following Johns on a number of occasions. I say following, attempting to follow and losing more like. Although nice Aston and v clean. But I would expect nothing else)
That has taken a back seat, probably regret it in the long run. But at the moment new car is fantastic. Still have that 6 cylinder.
Also whilst down south bought a project an E30 spent time whilst down south putting it back together. Still not finished but now drivable, locally for now. But still loads to do, but I think that will now have to take a bit in a back seat for a few months. But it will hibernate soon. I have sorted the body as it was fairly bad. Worst that I imagined, digging around with that dam screw driver. I will try and get a couple of pics up at a later date. I hope to see, meet you all again soon.
Paul
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic