Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BMWcc Scottish Region Christmas Party Night 2014
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBMWcc Scottish Region Christmas Party Night 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-October-2014 at 22:05
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Everyone who is on the list should have received a pm tonight from me with the booking information.
Please can you let me know once you have booked as I will be liaising with the hotel. The rooms are reserved so you must pay in full by the 31st Oct 2014.
Any questions or problem please let me know asap.
thanks
Issy

Sponsored Links

bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-October-2014 at 18:32
Can you add Lisa and I to the list Issy? Party 

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-October-2014 at 17:23
Originally posted by bluebro bluebro wrote:

Can you add Lisa and I to the list Issy? Party 

Done will send you a pm with the details. Thumbs Up

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-October-2014 at 17:52
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE ON THE LIST

I'm slightly disappointed that as yet I have only had 1 confirmed booking for this and some of the PMs are unread. If you have already booked with the hotel can you please let me know otherwise can you all please note that they are holding rooms for you so you MUST call them as soon as possible but preferably by Monday 20th when I will be checking in with them to confirm the numbers.A deposit is all that's required at the moment however payment in full is required by the end of Oct.
You run the risk of not getting a room as the places fill up.
Thanks
Issy

Edited by Issy - 15-October-2014 at 17:53

Beelailydude View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-October-2014 at 19:25
If i could i would be there like Robin at an all you can eat Taxi drivers lunch buffet
1999 E36 Avus Blue 323i Vert
1985 Mini auto
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2014 at 12:24
JENNIFER AT THE HOTEL IS NOT WORKING TODAY PLEASE ENSURE YOU QUOTE BMW CAR CLUB WHEN PHONING. The party night is now fully booked so you must book asap to confirm your room!
Thanks
Issy

Robin814 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2014 at 14:36
That's me and wee shorty fully booked! Looking forward to it!
E46 318Ci M Sport 2001 Light Gelb
E39 530I Champagne I Individual Edition 2002
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2014 at 17:42
Originally posted by Robin814 Robin814 wrote:

Beelailydude View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-October-2014 at 18:07
Originally posted by shorty shorty wrote:

1999 E36 Avus Blue 323i Vert
1985 Mini auto
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-October-2014 at 12:04
just tried they could not find Jennifer and reception were not keen to take money without full details, will try EVENTS extension later

Now later... Booked!

Edited by muppet 2 - 17-October-2014 at 15:18
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-October-2014 at 14:01
I HAVE JUST SPOKEN TO THE HOTEL FOLLOWING COMPAINTS OF ISSUES WITH BOOKING. THIS SHOULD NOW BE RESOLVED.
Please when phoning go through to reception who should now be aware of the block booking. You must quote BMWCC party night booking.
Anyone on the list please call and book by Tursday morning when I will be confirming the bookings with the hotel.
Anyone not on the list please contact me directly first as the party night is fully booked.

Robin814 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-October-2014 at 18:08
I just noticed that I have been charged £83 for a twin room when it should be £78 shouldn't it?
E46 318Ci M Sport 2001 Light Gelb
E39 530I Champagne I Individual Edition 2002
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-October-2014 at 23:18

I just noticed that I have been charged £83 for a twin room when it should be £78 shouldn't it?

Yes Robin phone them back and tell them know also make sure you are booked into our group. Let me know if you have any problems

bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-October-2014 at 11:16
Hotel booked and paid. Party

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-October-2014 at 20:25
looks like there only seven of us going!

I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-October-2014 at 21:56
Important
Everyone who has booked and part payed must call the hotel by the end of this week to pay in full.
Everyone who has a room/party night reserved ie is on the list and who has not booked yet must do so asap and pay in full otherwise your room/party night place will be resold.

And thank you to those who have booked and payed in full! Clap

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-October-2014 at 18:35
I'm booked
bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-October-2014 at 22:12
^^^Aw naw!!!^^^ 

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
T31MUL View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T31MUL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-October-2014 at 10:42
We're booked and paid
Davie T31MUL
andybeemer74 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybeemer74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-October-2014 at 22:28
Looking like we are going to miss this years party 😡. Lots going on at the min and we just can't afford it gutted as we have attended for the last 3 years and had a great time.

Half Jock :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic