Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedScottish Region Monthly meet 1st February 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-February-2015 at 20:34
Very scenic venue,very nice food what i had and even better company. A nice warm up to Summer sillyness
1999 E36 Avus Blue 323i Vert
1985 Mini auto
Sponsored Links

johne46 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-February-2015 at 21:35
Good meet today Johns new car is well smart, nice to meet some new faces to..

Good food good turn out and, Danny is up for more meets too, cant get over Cambells M5 Thumbs Up

Good to see you all bring on the Summer 

M3 Evo 4 door
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-February-2015 at 23:40
What a great day today at the February monthly meet! The 3 Bridges was really good accommodating us all and providing us with hot coffee and lovely food on such a cold day. We had such a great turn out with a few new folk who found us on Facebook. I hope they all enjoyed it and hope to see them at another meet soon!
Thanks go to John and Cambell for doing all the organising. Also to Lee and Andy who travelled over the border and to John and John for travelling up from Ayrshire to join us.
I have added my photos to Facebook but I didn't take many as it was a bit dark by the time I remembered I had the camera! See you all in March! Thumbs Up

jim-beamer View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim-beamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-February-2015 at 16:58
yep had a ball, food and company was excellent as usual...me n babz had a great time.........( p.s.   leave my bra alone lol, you know who you are )...

E53 X5, 2003 318i SE, Suzuki GSXR
www.jgrecovery.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic