Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BMWcc Scottish Region Monthly meet 5th April 2015
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBMWcc Scottish Region Monthly meet 5th April 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BMWcc Scottish Region Monthly meet 5th April 2015
    Posted: 12-March-2015 at 00:18
I have posted up the April Monthly meet on the BMWcc forum. I just want to maintain 1 list as it makes it so much easier so pop over there and add your name.

http://www.bmwccgbforum.co.uk/scottish-region-monthly-meet-5th-april-2015_topic11756.html

Hope you can all make it!

Issy

Sponsored Links

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-March-2015 at 07:25
Lets try and keep the list on the Car Club forum please guys. It makes it so much easier if there's only 1 list to maintain. 

It doesn't cost anything to register for the BMWcc forum and is pretty much the same as this one. If you have any problems registering as a forum member, try PM'ng NeRo on here and I'm sure he will help with that.
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-March-2015 at 21:00
Is it OK to say that I will not make it here?

I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

T31MUL View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T31MUL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-April-2015 at 18:59
Thanks Issy for organising today for us, an enjoyable run and you also arranged good weather, Fantastic, well done.
Davie T31MUL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic