Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCulzean event

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2008 at 15:41
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

Issy/Cambell how about meeting at Mickey D's at Newbridge?

If you're there early, you could pick up a coffee/breakfast - help wake the youngsters up

Cool with me, 8:05 at Newbridge it is..........b'fast at Showcase !!!

Sounds like a plan see you there!

Issy

Sponsored Links

stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2008 at 18:14
Originally posted by johnboy2 johnboy2 wrote:

See you there Stevie, following Shorty with my BMW Mini bigok "O" the one that would not be in the BMW Club. I will eat my hat ? somebody said biggrinbounce2 P.S. I'll let you see my badges Cool

Johnboy welcome aboard, now that's the niceties out the way
be good to see you again but as for that motor of yours, I'm surprised it hasn't turned red with embarrassment.

don't forget yer hat, that'll give me somewhere to put the bacon and the burgers.

we won't be impressed with yer scout badges, the only badges I want to see from you will have the blue and white propeller on them

see ya sunday matey

///2000 E39 M5 Imola Red/// NO MORE

una volta lei ha avuto l'italiano lei non andrą mai tedesco di nuovo haha
johnboy2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnboy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2008 at 23:43

"o" stevie are you going to eat the burgers with the hat or seperate?biggrin1 as for the badges i have two just like yourself see you sunday mate. P.S. "The Cooper" is still  black & silver Cool yours is the red one? Arms Out

Shamus View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-August-2008 at 18:45

Me and the Mrs will be there 8:30 sharp at the Showcase.

She'll no doubt be sleeping

Gone but not forgotten..
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-August-2008 at 19:26
Originally posted by Shamus Shamus wrote:

Me and the Mrs will be there 8:30 sharp at the Showcase.

She'll no doubt be sleeping

" Thanks Shorty for giving up your pass for us "

Shamus View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-August-2008 at 21:50

Gone but not forgotten..
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-August-2008 at 23:46
I will meet up at Monkton as well   Is there a jet wash there?

Edited by muppet 2
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

PaulG1991 View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulG1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2008 at 17:05
is it ok for me to bring a passenger? one o my mates is wantin to come along. i have something to unveil and he is responsible. 
316i Compact
Tomski View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2008 at 17:27

Originally posted by muppet 2 muppet 2 wrote:

Im not sure if there is one.Do you want to wash the car before we go to showcase?Im having problems just now,because its raining.I thought i will try tommorow morning maybe 5.30.

Edited by Tomski
mil996 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mil996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2008 at 17:45
al meet yous at monkton aswell easier for me from hamilton cheers
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2008 at 19:13
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Time to get organised for this so......

Gary........We talked about a picnic table at Gaydon. Do you have one you could bring?

Gary where are yooooooooooooooo????? 

Just to let you all know that i have done the shopping and will have  the BBQ as usual so remember and bring change for the small cost £3 pp. I will also be bringing stuff for tea n coffe so if you want a cuppa can you bring along your own flask of hot water and mug I will have the rest.

The car has been cleaned and polished so we are ready....I even have photographic evidence of Jemma helping!!!  so see you all tomorrow at showcase for brekki!!

muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2008 at 20:38
Originally posted by Tomski Tomski wrote:

Im not sure if there is one.Do you want to wash the car before we go to showcase?Im having problems just now,because its raining.I thought i will try tommorow morning maybe 5.30.

The V1LAN is polished  and the roof has been hoovered!!, but roads round my way are muudy this weather so a jet wash might be a good idea
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2008 at 21:14
the car got a quick lick because I was due to clean my old mans motor, front end was clayed and waxed before I hit a snag with the clay. I could only manage one wheel after that, it's started to rain and I'm stiff as old nick

I'm getting too old for this 5h1t, see you all tomorrow at Monkton.

bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2008 at 21:22

Is there a jet wash there?

I don't recall seeing a jet wash at Monkton but i will check tonight on the way past.

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2008 at 00:29
Did a drive-by and there is no jet wash facilities at Monkton i'm afraid.

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
PaulG1991 View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulG1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2008 at 01:29
1.28am n im just in th door, got the inside done, up at 6 for the outside n my enhancements.
316i Compact
Shamus View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2008 at 07:38
McD's here I come

Gone but not forgotten..
gav m coupe View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gav m coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2008 at 18:31

Had a cracking day. some nice cars on show, (when we eventually found them), cheers Issy the burgers were spot on, you better watch though as Muppet wasn't doing to bad a job on the BBQ in your absence.

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2008 at 19:13
Yip i second that.

Issy if you were stupid enough I would definatley marry you.
stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2008 at 19:30
cracking day again big thanks to Caroline, Issy and the girls for a fantastic feed again. I'm burnt to a crisp again, it's ok though alcohol will dull the pain

FAO the Zed owners in the club you all know who you are, are you all trying out for a job wie the red arrows with the formation 3 point turns and loop the loop roundabouts

Edited by stevie53

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic