Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home - General Forums - General BMW & Bavarian-Board Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBavarian-Board F1 League 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2009 at 13:24
Originally posted by Peter Fenwick Peter Fenwick wrote:

Good stuff!

Should help me get a few more points!

Me too Peter, c'mon Schumi

He's been in the F60 simulator already and is track testing the 2007 F1 car since he can't test the current F60 whilst in the 2009 season (FIA rules)

Sporty1 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sporty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-August-2009 at 13:21
Originally posted by Rossi Rossi wrote:

Originally posted by Peter Fenwick Peter Fenwick wrote:

Good stuff!

Should help me get a few more points!

Me too Peter, c'mon Schumi

He's been in the F60 simulator already and is track testing the 2007 F1 car since he can't test the current F60 whilst in the 2009 season (FIA rules)

A 2007 car running GP2 slicks.
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-August-2009 at 14:22
Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-August-2009 at 15:16
Originally posted by Autosport Autosport wrote:

Friday, July 31st 2009, 14:53 GMT
The German driver will replace Felipe Massa at the Maranello-based squad in Valencia, but Schumacher had not driven a Formula 1 car since last year.

ROTFL

So, that is not Schumi testing in this then?

Note the date and times in the photos.
Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-August-2009 at 15:44
Originally posted by Planet F1 Planet F1 wrote:

Massa heading home to Brazil

Saturday 1st August 2009

Felipe Massa is to return home to Sao Paulo on Monday just nine days after fracturing his skull in a freak accident.

Massa has made a swift recovery from life-saving surgery required on Saturday after the accident during qualifying for the Hungarian Grand Prix.

Massa was struck by a suspension spring that had worked its way off Rubens Barrichello's Brawn GP, resulting in the Brazilian crashing his Ferrari into a tyre barrier.

After the operation, Massa spent two days in a medically-induced coma, but since waking earlier this week, has improved rapidly.

Speaking at the AEK military hospital in Budapest, Massa's personal doctor, Dino Altmann, confirmed the 28-year-old is to head home via private plane on Monday.

"Felipe continues to improve," said Altmann.

"He is doing very well, and we have already decided to go back home on Monday to Sao Paulo."

It had been suggested after a few days surrounded by family and friends in Brazil, Massa would then attend the Pitie-Salpetriere hospital in Paris to continue his rehabilitation.

The clinic is where Michael Schumacher was treated after breaking his leg in an accident at the British Grand Prix 10 years ago.

However, Altmann has maintained there is no requirement for Massa to fly to Paris, and instead he will now focus on his recuperation at home.

"He is to continue his recovery and return to racing as soon as possible, that's the plan," added Altmann.

"He is in a very good mood, good shape, and he just wants to come back soon."

Good News

Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-August-2009 at 17:10
True gents all of them..and also a multilingual few.

Grid Encouragement

kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-August-2009 at 17:21
fair play to them!
Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2009 at 10:10
Sporty1 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sporty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2009 at 13:32
Originally posted by Rossi Rossi wrote:

Schumi News

Gutting news.
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2009 at 21:46
I was quite surprised to hear that he was going to try and drive anyway. Do they have no faith in their test drivers that they must bring someone out of retirement?
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2009 at 22:37

Originally posted by kbannon kbannon wrote:

I was quite surprised to hear that he was going to try and drive anyway. Do they have no faith in their test drivers that they must bring someone out of retirement?
Yes, Ferrari have no faith in their test driver as a competitive race driver - after all Luca is 38, has been their test driver for 12 years now, and didn't exactly excel in his 4 years of a race driver.

Badoer -v- Schumacher to replace Massa ?? No contest.

Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2009 at 14:51
Wasn't there talk of Alonso being at Ferrari next season?
Why didn't Ferrari get him in the seat early? if this was the case..
They obviously haven't much faith in their test driver tbh neither have I as Pitsy has pointed out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>