Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch Meet - Report and Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-March-2008 at 19:27
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Can anyone tell the main subject of the photo below ?

Is it the shiny M3 ?? er no........Gary, Loving the lights on the Touring mate, really transforms the front of the car, now for a set of M parallells and M5 front bumper eh ???

I had to take a second look - I thought you were maybe referring to this one

Sponsored Links

Bigian View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-March-2008 at 20:25

Forgot about this 1

good day guys and galls apart from snowy weather a lot of nice 7's there and the usual suspects.

I only remembered about the meet after i finished my studying for theory for class 2 the day

If you can't be good don't get caught
--------------------------
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-March-2008 at 21:54
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Can anyone tell the main subject of the photo below ?

Is it the shiny M3 ?? er no........Gary, Loving the lights on the Touring mate, really transforms the front of the car, now for a set of M parallells and M5 front bumper eh ???

Cheers mate, but I think you have got me into enough trouble as it is without bumpers and stuff
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-March-2008 at 21:55
Originally posted by m20_swe m20_swe wrote:

looks a good meet guys wish a joined up yesterday always next time mind you i'll need to hide my wee e36 round the corner as all the motors look stunning

Mate you should have poppped along anyway no need to be a member to come to the meets
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-March-2008 at 21:57
Originally posted by greylag greylag wrote:

Really enjoyed the day despite the weather ! Thanks to Stevie for organising. Small turnout of 7s, but we actually had a 728, 730, 740, and 750 - so a good range! If you were there early, you would have seen the big 750iL of one of our 7seriesRegister guys , all the way from Blackpool, who 'just happened to be passing by'  !!

We'll have to try to make more meets this year.

Cheers guys,

JP

Nice to meet you. Nice car and colour also.

The 750iL was simply stunning. I could have hidden the kids and the wife in there and no one would have found them before I left the country. Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe time to sell the M3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic