Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Neverending Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141142143144145 173>
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dryle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-April-2007 at 10:39

@the blue bullet

i hope your a gurl with the last line

Dave Ryle

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -- George Bernard Shaw
Sponsored Links

The blue bullet View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II
Surfs Up!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The blue bullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-April-2007 at 14:54

Uh oh!

it was funnier when it was sent to me!! I mean Chuck's alright but....

dryle View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dryle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-April-2007 at 16:22

An elderly couple go to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asks, "What
>can I do for you?"
>
>The man says, "Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?"
>
>The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.
>
>When the couple finish, the doctor says, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse.
>
>He thanks them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them £50

>
>and he says goodbye.
>
>The next week, however, the couple return and asks the sex therapist
to watch again.
>
>The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.
>
>This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an
appointment, have intercourse with no problems, pay the doctor, then
leave.
>
>Finally, after 5 or 6 weeks of this routine, the doctor says, "I'm
sorry, but I have to ask.
>
>Just what are you trying to find out?"
>
>The old man says, "We're not trying to find out anything.
>
>She's married and we can't go to her house.
>
>I'm married and we can't go to my house.
>
>The Holiday Inn charges £98.
>
>The Hilton charges £139.
>
>We do it here for £50, and I get £43 back from BUPA!"

Dave Ryle

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -- George Bernard Shaw
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2007 at 15:53
A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died.
After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
She says, "What's the story?"
He replies, "Just crap in the carburettor"
She asks, "How often do I have to do that?"
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2007 at 09:29

> Things getting you down?

> Well then, consider these.

>>.................................................... ............. 

>>In a hospital's Intensive Care Unit, patients always died In the same bed, on Sunday morning, at about 11:00 a.m., Regardless of their medical condition.

>>This puzzled the doctors and some even thought it had Something to do with the supernatural. No one could solve The mystery as to why the deaths occurred around 11:00 a.m Sunday, so a worldwide team of experts was assembled to Investigate the cause of the incidents.

>>The next Sunday morning, a few minutes before 11:00 am., All of the doctors and nurses nervously waited outside The ward to see for themselves what the terrible phenomenon Was all about. Some were holding wooden crosses, prayer Books, and other holy objects to ward off the evil spirits.

>>Just when the clock struck 11:00, Pookie Johnson, the part- Time Sunday sweeper, entered the ward and unplugged the life Support system so he could use the vacuum cleaner.

>>Still Having a Bad Day??

>>The average cost of rehabilitating a seal after the Exxon Valdez Oil spill in Alaska was $80,000.00. At a special ceremony, two of the most costly Saved animals were being released back into the wild Amid cheers and applause from onlookers.

>>A minute later, in full view, a killer whale ate them both.

>>Still think you are having a Bad Day??

>>A woman came home to find her husband in the kitchen Shaking frantically, almost in a dancing frenzy, With some kind of wire running from his waist towards The electric kettle. Intending to jolt him away from The deadly current, she whacked him with a handy Plank >>of wood, breaking his arm in two places. Up to that moment, he had been happily Listening to his Walkman.

>>Are Ya OK Now? - No!

>>Two animal rights defenders were protesting The cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse In Bonn , Germany . Suddenly, all two thousand pigs Broke loose and escaped through a broken fence, Stampeding madly. The two helpless protesters were trampled to death.

>>What!! STILL having a Bad Day??

>>Iraqi terrorist Khay Rahnajet didn't pay enough postage On a letter bomb. It came back with "Return to Sender" Stamped on it. Forgetting it was the bomb, he opened it and was blown to bits.

>>There now .Feeling Better??

Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Misty Morning View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misty Morning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2007 at 16:53

>>Iraqi terrorist Khay Rahnajet didn't pay enough postage On a letter bomb. It came back with "Return to Sender" Stamped on it. Forgetting it was the bomb, he opened it and was blown to bits.

Absolutely priceless,Pity  a few more aren't like him.

Jack735 View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 18:54

Two Weasels

Two weasels are sitting at the bar. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, "I slept with your mother!"

The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do.

The first again yells, "I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!"

The other says: "Go home dad, you're drunk."

Oooh, The machine of a dream, such a clean machine With the pistons a pumpin', and the alloys all gleam, When I'm holding your wheel, All I hear is your gear, With my hand on your grease gun, Mmm it's like a disease son, I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, Get a grip on my .......
Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 18:55

A Leither, an Aberdonian, and a Glaswegian are in a car.

They say that they can tell where they are by sticking their hands out of the car.

The Aberdonian sticks his hand out and says "We are in Aberdeen".

The others ask, "How do you know", the Aberdonian says, "Because it's so cold".

Then the Leither sticks his hand out and says "We are in Leith".

The others ask "How do you know", he replies "There's sunshine on Leith, it's so warm".

Then the Glaswegian sticks his hand out and back in. He says " We are in Glasgow".

The others ask "How do you know", he says " Coz my watch is gone".

Oooh, The machine of a dream, such a clean machine With the pistons a pumpin', and the alloys all gleam, When I'm holding your wheel, All I hear is your gear, With my hand on your grease gun, Mmm it's like a disease son, I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, Get a grip on my .......
Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 18:55

A farmer got pulled over by a state trooper for speeding, and the trooper started to lecture the farmer about his speed, and in general began to throw his weight around to try to make the farmer uncomfortable.

Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket, and as he was doing that he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head. The farmer said, "Having some problems with circle flies there, are ya?"

The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said "Well yeah, if that's what they are, I never heard of circle flies."

So the farmer says "Well, circle flies are common on farms. See, they're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. Then after a minute he stops and says, "Hey...wait a minute, are you trying to call me a horses ass?"

The farmer says, "Oh no, officer. I have too much respect for law enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a horses ass."

The trooper says, "Well, that's a good thing," and goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the farmer says, "Hard to fool them flies though."

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2007 at 13:26

it's obvious..........

isn't it?

it's..........

I love country music!

But don't care.
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2007 at 15:15

two silliys

search on google "she invents"

then go onto google maps and get directions for New York to Paris..look for big step

both blatantly stolen from other places

I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2007 at 16:02

I got home from work, sat down in my favourite chair, turned on the TV, and said to my wife (it was the old one not the new one!), "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts."

She looked a little puzzled, but brought me a beer. When I finished it, I said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's going start."

This time she looked a little angry, but brought me a beer anyway. When it was gone, I said, "Quick, another beer before it starts."

That's it! She blew her top! "You lazy b*****d.  You waltz in here, flop your fat arse down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave.  Don't you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long?"

I sighed.

"Oh no - it's started!"

Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2007 at 18:04
Originally posted by Jack735 Jack735 wrote:

I got home from work, sat down in my favourite chair, turned on the TV, and said to my wife (it was the old one not the new one!), "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts."

She looked a little puzzled, but brought me a beer. When I finished it, I said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's going start."

This time she looked a little angry, but brought me a beer anyway. When it was gone, I said, "Quick, another beer before it starts."

That's it! She blew her top! "You lazy b*****d.  You waltz in here, flop your fat arse down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave.  Don't you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long?"

I sighed.

"Oh no - it's started!"

Like the one that goes..

'Pack yer bag love, I've won the pools...' etc.
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2007 at 21:14
MOUSE CALIBRATION

This really works.

Is your mouse calibrated?

You should do this every few days. More often if you spend a lot of time on computer. I was shocked to see that this works!

To re-calibrate your mouse, click and hold on the Y below. Then drag the Y toward the g. If it doesn't work, you might want to clean your mouse.

Y ou dumb ass. You'll believe anything

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2007 at 22:30

Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

Is your mouse calibrated?

Yep! I feed it cheese everynight!

But don't care.
dryle View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dryle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 09:49

1.        Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

2.        A jump lead walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but> don't start anything."

3.        Two peanuts walk into a rough bar, and one was a salted.

4.        A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5.        A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says "A beer please, and one for the road."

6.        Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

7.         "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home." "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" Well, "It's Not Unusual."

8.        Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true; no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

9.        An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

10.     Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

11.      I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't find any.

12.     A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know you can't - I've cut off your arms!"

13.      I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.

14.      What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

15.     Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

16.     Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too!

17.     A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse. "But why," they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

18.     A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt , and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain ; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

19.     Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him. (Oh Man, this is so bad, it's good) ........ A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

20.     And finally, there was the person who sent twenty different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh.No pun in ten did.

Dave Ryle

Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2007 at 00:42
Three Italian nuns die and go to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, they are met by St. Peter. He says, "Sisters, you all led such exemplary lives that the Lord is granting you six months to go back to earth and be anyone you wish to be."

The first nun says, "I want to be Sophia Loren;" and *poof* she's gone.

The second says, "I want to be Madonna;" and *poof* she's gone.

The third says, "I want to be Sara Pipalini..."

St. Peter looks perplexed. "Who?" he asks.

"Sara Pipalini," replies the nun.

St. Peter shakes his head and says, "I'm sorry, but that name just doesn't ring a bell."

The nun then takes a newspaper out of her habit and hands it to St Peter.

He reads the paper and starts laughing. He hands it back to her and says......

"No sister, the paper says it was the 'Sahara Pipeline' that was laid by 1,400 men in 6 months."
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2007 at 20:36

HYPNOTIST AT THE SENIOR CENTER

It was entertainment night at the senior center, and the Amazing
Claude was topping the bill. People came from miles around to see
the famed hypnotist do his stuff.

As Claude went to the front of the meeting room, he announced,
"Unlike most hypnotists who invite two or three people up here to be
put into a trance, I intend to hypnotize each and every member of
the audience."

The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful
antique pocket watch from his coat. "I want each one of you to keep
your eye on this antique watch.

It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six
generations." He began to swing the watch gently back and forth
while quietly chanting, "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch
the watch..." The crowd was mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth,
light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of
eyes followed the swaying watch until suddenly, it slipped from the
hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred
pieces..........................

"sh*t!" said the hypnotist...

It took three days to clean up the senior center.

Edited by nero

Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 12:46
The Brothel

Two Irishmen were sitting at a pub having beer and watching the brothel across the street.

They saw a Baptist minister walk into the brothel, and one of them said, "Aye, 'tis a shame to see a man of the cloth goin' bad."

Then they saw a rabbi enter the brothel, and the other Irishman said, "Aye, 'tis a shame to see that the Jews are fallin' victim to temptation as well."

Then they see a catholic priest enter the brothel, and one of the Irishmen said, "What a terrible pity ... one of the girls must be dying.
Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 13:09

Jobbys at work

Unshamed Schoolboy Toliet humour ...

As much as we try to convince ourselves otherwise, the WORK JOBBY is inevitable. For those who hate jobbying at work, the following is your essential Survival Guide for having a wee jobby at yer work.

CROP DUSTING -- When farting, you walk briskly around the office so the smell is not in your area and everybody else gets a whiff but doesn't know where it came from. Be careful when you do this. Do not stop until the full fart has been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell has left your pants.

FLY BY -- The act of scouting out a bathroom before doing a jobby. Walk in and check for other jobbyers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

ESCAPEE -- A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a jobby in a cubicle. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of embarrassment. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee. It is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

JAILBREAK -- When forcing a jobby, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhoea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the cubicle until everyone has left the bathroom to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

COURTESY FLUSH -- The act of flushing the toilet the instant the jobby hits the water. This reduces the amount of airtime the jobby has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

WALK OF SHAME -- Walking from the cubicle, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of the
COURTESY FLUSH.

OUT OF THE CLOSET JOBBYER-- A colleague who jobbys at work and is proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Jobbyer enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under his or her arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Jobbyer before entering the bathroom.

THE JOBBYING PALS NETWORK (J.P.N) -- A group of co-workers who band together to ensure emergency jobbys go off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the whereabouts of Out Of The Closet Jobbyers, and identify SAFE HAVENS.

SAFE HAVENS -- A seldom-used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite gender. This will reduce the odds of a jobbyer of your gender entering the bathroom.

TURD BURGLAR -- Someone who does not realise that you are in the cubicle and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that can occur when having a jobby at work. If this occurs, remain in the cubicle until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

CAMO-COUGH -- A phoney cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a cubicle. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.

ASTAIRE -- A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a cubicle. This will remove all doubt that the cubicle is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the jobbyer can jobby in peace.

WATERMELON -- A big jobby that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

HAVANAOMELET -- A case of the skitters that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an Escapee. Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire.

UNCLE TED -- A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Ted makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to jobby when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141142143144145 173>
  Share Topic