Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rr_ww View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-June-2005 at 12:40
Originally posted by kevs635csi kevs635csi wrote:

dont it make you mad when you see a women in an m3 or any m car i bet they aint got a clue of what it is or its pedigree, here's a classic example ,only this morning some sort in a p reg m3 was round my steet dropping some granny off or something, ive seen her & this car before ,any way i was watching the car & see was revving the balls off it trying to reverse, she had 3 attempts to reverse instead of going forward on full lock a bit she decided to reverse up on the kerb (only the drivers front wheel went up the kerb) & anyway crunch it went as she ripped off half the under tray where the foglamp goes ,did she care did she balls ,just carried on as if it was normal , no wonder theres so many abused m cars out there its not us caning them its the bloody enemy's crap driving , winds me up seeing women in any good car & they aint got a clue how to drive it ,the only decent women driver ive seen is that sabine bird on the n/ring

Odd thread

Theres rubbish drivers of both sexes. If its not your car being damaged by anybodies drivng then why get upset?
Rich.
Sponsored Links

Rags View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-June-2005 at 12:30
yeah i would say Vikki Butler is a decent driver but she nearly crashed the new m5 at Rockingham!
kevs635csi View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-June-2005 at 12:26
dont it make you mad when you see a women in an m3 or any m car i bet they aint got a clue of what it is or its pedigree, here's a classic example ,only this morning some sort in a p reg m3 was round my steet dropping some granny off or something, ive seen her & this car before ,any way i was watching the car & see was revving the balls off it trying to reverse, she had 3 attempts to reverse instead of going forward on full lock a bit she decided to reverse up on the kerb (only the drivers front wheel went up the kerb) & anyway crunch it went as she ripped off half the under tray where the foglamp goes ,did she care did she balls ,just carried on as if it was normal , no wonder theres so many abused m cars out there its not us caning them its the bloody enemy's crap driving , winds me up seeing women in any good car & they aint got a clue how to drive it ,the only decent women driver ive seen is that sabine bird on the n/ring
cool as the fonz!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic