Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Irish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGalway/Craggy Island November 4/5th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Funs over, Scotty; beam down my clothes!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fey! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Galway/Craggy Island November 4/5th
    Posted: 03-October-2006 at 12:54

Saturday November 4th

Karting:  Pallas Karting in Tynagh.  3pm sharp.  Meet 2-2:30pm at track.  €40.  Booked.

Accomadation:  Kingsvalley Hotel  Single room €79  Twin/Double Room €99  Prices per room.  May improve.  6 rooms booked.

Pre-Dinner Drinks:  The Front Door pub, which is the one with the 2 smoking rooms.

Food:  Depending on numbers, Abalone on Dominick Street.  9pm. From €30 to €50 per person + wine.  Booked.

Drinking:  Halo again, as we can get a private section with table service.  11:30pm.  Booked.

Sunday, November 5th

Breakfast:  Has to be Riordans on Quay Street again!  Time 11:30am.

Activities:  Craggy Island Parochial House drive, led by Ben.  Map here.  Arrive around 2pm.

Food:  TBA, probably somewhere in Ennis, Lahinch or Gort region.  Around 3:30pm.

From there we split up and head for home.

Definite Participants:

Full Weekend:

Richie & his significant other

JohnH & Dee

FlyingAlex & HotChick

Mackaroo1

Claudio

AC Al +

Topazman +

Fey! & my significant other

Karting Only:

GJO'Connor

Digweed

DaxKlynsmith

Kin Mak

Drive Only:

Ben O'Brien

Digweed

Bingus666

DaxKlynsmith

JMargetts

Jimbo325ci

People still to confirm:

Dergside, Lesurely, Denishogan, Horsetan, Spokey, Claudio(318ci)

Other Relevant Information:

At the moment, 3 double and 2 twin rooms are booked in the hotel, and the resteraunt is booked for 11 people.  We need to know as soon as possible to increase the bookings.  If your name is missing or on the wrong list above, please let us know.

Please keep an eye on this opening post for any changes and updates.

David, Alex & Ben.

Edited by Fey!
Sponsored Links

bingus666 View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bingus666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-October-2006 at 13:15

Hi Fey,

fraid I can't give a definate yea or nae right now to all events but I can defo say no to the knigsvalley - no point init for me!

sofar, the drive on the sunday seems the most likely event I can attend... put me in for it & then I can work on the rest

thanks! Gus (aka bingus666)

95 318IS M-TEC, BLACK, LOWERED, 17" TSW STEALTHS, TINTS...

318IS Coupe mtec
Ford Thunderbird Coupe V6

((oo==oo))
they mostly come out at night, mostly...
denishogan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
What’s this title thing about then?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denishogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-October-2006 at 13:32
Just to be akward (as usual)...

I may be doing the sprint in Tynagh on the 5th... but If I'm not, I'll deffo be on for the Fr. Ted drive.

On the other hand, if I am doing the sprint, I'll probably be staying in Loughrea, so I might call into the big smoke for the evening and have a drink with you Chaps and Ladies!

So I'll probably be around, but there is no need to book anything for me!!

Denis

Fey! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fey! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-October-2006 at 13:45

Gus - reckoned you probably wouldn't need the accomadation!

Denis - why don't you come down and do the karting on Saturday, do the night out and stay in town, and head up to the sprint on Sunday morning?

Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denishogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-October-2006 at 14:08
Originally posted by Fey! Fey! wrote:

Denis - why don't you come down and do the karting on Saturday, do the night out and stay in town, and head up to the sprint on Sunday morning?

It's very very tempting.... but I'm broke! And I've tax and insurance to pay next month!!

Will have to see closer to the event! I'd probably stay in Loughrea anyway, as I have a place to stay!!
bingus666 View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bingus666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-October-2006 at 14:20

sound! will let ya know bout the other events closer to them, if you need immediate yes/no, just pm me!

cheers! Gus

318IS Coupe mtec
Ford Thunderbird Coupe V6

((oo==oo))
they mostly come out at night, mostly...
flyingalexf68 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingalexf68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-October-2006 at 15:14
Karting will be at 3pm sharp. Everyone is invited to the karting, just let me know here. It's only a 30 minute session at the moment but I hope to be able to do a grand prix.
1995 e36 3.0 M3 Coupe, Daytona Violet, AP Racing BBK, CCFL Angel Eyes, M3 Spoiler, M-Tec 3 Steering Wheel.   
2000 530d Steptronic, Poverty Spec, 18" Alloys.
Daxklynsmith View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daxklynsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-October-2006 at 22:13

Right Fey, am in for Karting on the 4th,and the Drive on the Sunday with Lunch somewhere.

Will join you guys for drinks somewhere on the saturday night but need to check with the designated driver aka Jenny where and how late

Regards

Dax

Dax Klynsmith
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denishogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-October-2006 at 08:53
Right, it looks like I will have to come into work on the Sunday morning for a few minutes... which is a pain, 'cos I work in Waterford. So it looks like I won't make it to either the Sprint or the run. 
flyingalexf68 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingalexf68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-October-2006 at 09:20
Dennis thats awful. I think it's time you quit your job. Well Sundays anyway.  
1995 e36 3.0 M3 Coupe, Daytona Violet, AP Racing BBK, CCFL Angel Eyes, M3 Spoiler, M-Tec 3 Steering Wheel.   
2000 530d Steptronic, Poverty Spec, 18" Alloys.
Fey! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fey! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-October-2006 at 10:33

Sorry to hear that, Denis.

Anyone else coming along whose name isn't on the list?

AHEALY View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AHEALY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-October-2006 at 16:40

Hope to make it down for the Fr. Ted run on Sunday but unfortunately the Galway part of the weekend is out for me. If I get a contact number I'll connect up with you guys somewhere in Co. Clare.

Ado
'97 523i & 95 M3
97 Subaru Impreza WRX Sport Wagon (sold)
Fey! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fey! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-October-2006 at 10:05

Contact for me is 087-9696835.

David.

Ben O Brien View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben O Brien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-October-2006 at 09:39
terrible but i wont be bringing a bmw.. now that shes gone ill be driving a volvo 960, can put a roundel on it if ye want!!
99' 740iL   
99' 728i Sport
98' E39 M5 - Avus Blue, Dec Car!
96' M3 Saloon - Estoril Blue
94' M3 3.0 Convertible
91' E34 M5 - 3.6, Macau Blue

*E36 M3's Breaking*
JohnH View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-October-2006 at 10:00

Originally posted by Ben O Brien Ben O Brien wrote:

terrible but i wont be bringing a bmw.. now that shes gone ill be driving a volvo 960, can put a roundel on it if ye want!!

Sinner

Ben O Brien View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben O Brien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-October-2006 at 10:31
ha ha.. its been 5 days since the bm went and i went and looked at a 520i last night even though its totally against my plans but driving without a BM just aint the same!! Though a fellow member has a 525i 24v coming in next week in the north so there may be a little trip looming!
99' 740iL   
99' 728i Sport
98' E39 M5 - Avus Blue, Dec Car!
96' M3 Saloon - Estoril Blue
94' M3 3.0 Convertible
91' E34 M5 - 3.6, Macau Blue

*E36 M3's Breaking*
Jimbo325ci View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo325ci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-October-2006 at 19:14

Ill hopefully get to the Drive and lunch on Sunday, ill confirm during the week...

Past:    '99 316i coupe

Present: Imola Red '02 325Ci Sport
Fey! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fey! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-October-2006 at 16:00

Still a few rooms available in the hotel, and a bit of space in the restauraunt.

So those who haven't signed up (or are missing from the list on the opening post) GET A MOVE ON!!!

Fey! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fey! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-October-2006 at 20:36

Latest:  Only a couple of rooms available in the hotel now, and the restauraunt is looking for a definite number as they have another group looking to book and need to know how much space they have!

So those of you who haven't confirmed, STOP DITHERING!

Horsetan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Say Neigh to Gatsos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsetan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-October-2006 at 22:22
Originally posted by Fey! Fey! wrote:

People still to confirm:

Dergside, Lesurely, Denishogan, Horsetan, Spokey, Claudio(318ci)

You will have to delete me from the list . I have not been able to negotiate any more annual leave for this year

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic