Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwestender’s meet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2007 at 08:53
the A82 where bikers go to kill themselves and the traffic cars lurk hidden in the laybyes to catch you as you pass, have a good time and look after yourselves. i will be working that day
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Sponsored Links

523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-April-2007 at 22:27

i know some folk know each other but can folk add (copy & paste) there name's & car's just so wee have a idea of "real" name's N car's, for when we meet

we may also be joined by a few guy's from the E30 zone  this might turn in to a big BMW convoy

Ian: silver E39

2003-530i SE
stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-April-2007 at 22:50
Stevie: red M5
///2000 E39 M5 Imola Red/// NO MORE

una volta lei ha avuto l'italiano lei non andrà mai tedesco di nuovo haha
bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2007 at 02:57
Stevie: red M5
John: grey M3

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
NOISUFNOC View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOISUFNOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2007 at 07:12
John S - Red 525 sport E34
528 for now
Rossi View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2007 at 10:23

[Are east-enders are allowed?]

We ain't been to Loch Lomond for a while, we fancy this too as we have that day free.. a nice 2.5 hr drive to get there 

Ian: Silver E39
Stevie: Red M5
John: Grey M3
John S: Red 525 sport E34
Rob (& passenger): Blue E36 Sports Coupe

Any east enders for a convoy?

Was thinking of an alternative route rather than the boring M8.

M9 to Stirling, meet up others along the way, then the A811 all the way to balloch (nice scenic twisty road)

Edited by Rossi
gav m coupe View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gav m coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2007 at 10:54

Gav: Silver Z3M Coupe

invisible_kid69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote invisible_kid69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2007 at 11:45

Cris: Black Z4M Coupe
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2007 at 20:11

Gary Black M3 Sport Evo
doogie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2007 at 10:18
I might come along to this to break my newbie-ness as I'm not sure if I'll make Troon on Sunday... will need to check the wife's shifts though 

16 Feet of pure pleasure

DB02157, 01/90 E32 730i Calypso Red, single-point StarGas LPG conversion, Mac Mini on board
523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2007 at 17:00

Gary Black M3 Sport Evo

good wee collection of peeps and car's also folk's  anyone from the south, east and north are more than welcome to join us, it's not a BIG day but just a lazy sunday afternoon thing  

ive also managed to get a couple of BMW owner's i know to come along and ive had a chat with my mate to get his E39 SCHNITZER "spik N span" tiz a lovely, lovely car (when it's clean) 

also over this weekend i'll post up direction of the meet point within lomond shore's car park

2003-530i SE
523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2007 at 22:01

ive been having a wee think and if you'd like i could arrange a nice drive on to this wee meet .... maybe add about 20 mile's on to it?.. it would miss out going in to Luss

from Lomond Shore's, drive a few mile's along the A82 then cut of over the hall road, (maybe stopping at the car park with a veiw) then instead of heading in to Helensburgh we turn right and follow the very smooth "base road" to coulport , in to cove then down hill on to the old road which take's you along the shore line toward's Gaelochead, then on in to Helensburgh for... food, drink or ice cream (sorry but ya'll have to buy yer own!)  

i would sugest heading down the A82 in to Arochar then back vie the loch-long road but some folk may find that road a little "topsy turvy" and on in to Helensburgh

i'll let you think about it and we'll see how thing's pan out as the week passes

2003-530i SE
kev106 View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kev106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2007 at 19:37

Gary Black M3 Sport Evo
Kev (& passenger): Blue 320 e36
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2007 at 21:17
Originally posted by Rossi Rossi wrote:

[Are east-enders are allowed?]

Cambell :Biaritz Blau E39 (blinged up lol)

Any east enders for a convoy?

Was thinking of an alternative route rather than the boring M8.

M9 to Stirling, meet up others along the way, then the A811 all the way to balloch (nice scenic twisty road)

I may be up for this mate, either meeting in town area or at Stirling.

claymore_72 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I
I Don’t Do Mornings !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claymore_72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2007 at 22:43

Gary Black M3 Sport Evo
Kev (& passenger): Blue 320 e36

Cambell :Biaritz Blau E39 (blinged up lol)

Malkie: Grey or faded black 535 E34 (dinged up)

Stirling Services for a meeting point ?

Currently E38 - 740
523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2007 at 23:06

hehe ... the list is growing  so would you prefer a wee tour? if so how many mile's of tour do you want to cover (some folk are doing a fair few mile's just to come along) or would you rather just have as i posted above a 20 mile's drive then on to one of the finest chip shop's in (west) Scotland "Lidos" in Helensburgh, way better than any morrison's!

also if anyone is bringing ther good ladie's with them "hide the credit card's" as Jenner's is bloody expensive  and the farmer's market is also on at lomond shore's this weekend! cheap fruit, veg and ehh ... horse meat

2003-530i SE
stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2007 at 09:26
Ian

I'd be up for the road trip, haven't done the cove road for years. those who don't want the run could go straight over the hill into Helensburgh, I can vouch for the decent fish supper from the Lido and some tasty ice cream from Dinos.

///2000 E39 M5 Imola Red/// NO MORE

una volta lei ha avuto l'italiano lei non andrà mai tedesco di nuovo haha
doogie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2007 at 09:57
Ooooh, I might be able to woo SWMBO into letting me go with her tagging along with the lure of the farmer's market :)

16 Feet of pure pleasure

DB02157, 01/90 E32 730i Calypso Red, single-point StarGas LPG conversion, Mac Mini on board
Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2007 at 18:09

What about an east-enders meet, then hook-up with the guys at stirling services?

Nice convoy to Balloch

Cambell time and place, I'll be there...(if I can find it..lol)  

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 00:09
Originally posted by Rossi Rossi wrote:

What about an east-enders meet, then hook-up with the guys at stirling services?

Nice convoy to Balloch

Cambell time and place, I'll be there...(if I can find it..lol)  

I would be up for this if i decide to go....... as knockhill on too and being female I cant decide!  

But this is begining to sound good and I love driving on those roads around Loch Lomond but will decide by the end of the week and get back to you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic