Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwestender’s meet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 16:26

Ok Bull by the horns time I recon.

Easties:

As the meet is 1pm through at Loch Lomond, I don't see the point of leaving Stirling before 12 so lets go for that.

I'll be joining at Stirling so I'll be at the Services from 11:30 for a 12:00 departure. Ok Malkie ??

Its not a big drive to Stirling from The Gyle Carpark so why don't the Edinburgh Crew meet there from 10:45 for a 11:15 departure to head for Stirling.

Rob as you seem to know the road, I nominate you as convoy leader from Stirling on (deligation........don't you just love it lol) feel free to deligate this to Issy if she goes.

If that doesn't suit anyone, please feel free to make suggestions / ammendments.

Sponsored Links

Rossi View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 16:59
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Rob as you seem to know the road, I nominate you as convoy leader from Stirling on (deligation........don't you just love it lol) feel free to deligate this to Issy if she goes.

alym786 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alym786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 17:13

Easties:

As the meet is 1pm through at Loch Lomond, I don't see the point of leaving Stirling before 12 so lets go for that.

I'll be joining at Stirling so I'll be at the Services from 11:30 for a 12:00 departure. Ok Malkie ??

Its not a big drive to Stirling from The Gyle Carpark so why don't the Edinburgh Crew meet there from 10:45 for a 11:15 departure to head for Stirling.

If that doesn't suit anyone, please feel free to make suggestions / ammendments.

I could be up for this as well... Lets hope the weather is ok this time...
I can bring a bit of bling to the convoy (lol) I'll let you know for deff...
Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 20:31

count me out guys & gals,

looks like I'm off to IKEArrrrgghh on sunday.

swmbo's wants to spend our money... 

(she owes me big time now )

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 21:39

Easties:

Ok this seems like a plan.........I will be going so anyone wanting to meet at the gyle can you post so I know how many going to be there and dont leave anyone behind!

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 21:41
Originally posted by Rossi Rossi wrote:

Do it on sat n bring her along on sunday!!! lol Pity you cant make it!

Edited by Issy

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 21:44

Originally posted by alym786 alym786 wrote:

I could be up for this as well... Lets hope the weather is ok this time...
I can bring a bit of bling to the convoy (lol) I'll let you know for deff...

Thats good Aly see you then!

Edited by Issy

muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 22:16
Originally posted by Rossi Rossi wrote:

bring her and get Ikea at braehead on the way home, if you are lucky it will be shut by then

I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 22:33

Sh*t .. sunday's weather ain't looking to hot  http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1997

once you reach Balloch .. enter Lomond Shore's (retail park) from the roundabout drive straight ahead and keep left, as you enter the "ring road" that surround's the car park take the first entrance in to the car park's and then follow the exit sign's and we can meet at the top end of the car park (quite end) i'll be there for before 1pm so you should see my car as you enter the "ring road"   

if anyone would like my mobile No PM me and i'll forward it to you

also if it's heavy rain on saturday and folk would rather put this off then say so before sat-night and we can arrange a future date  .. finger's crossed the weather won't be worse than at Troon.

PS, are we all up taking a 30 mile drive over some decent road's with good veiw's  then on in to Helensburgh for food (chip-shop) and a natter then returning to Balloch before splitting up for home

(ruff over veiw: Balloch-Arden-Garelochead-Coulport-Cove-Roseneath-Garelochea d-Helensburgh-Balloch) not so much a Loch Lomond tour, but still a good area to see and drive round and a lot less police and holiday folk and if the weather is decent we'll fit in a couple of scenic stop's. 

Edited by 523 iAN
2003-530i SE
doogie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2007 at 12:01
Originally posted by 523 iAN 523 iAN wrote:

and the farmer's market is also on at lomond shore's this weekend! cheap fruit, veg and ehh ... horse meat

Are you sure about this Ian? I've just checked their website and it says first and third Sunday which would be last week and next week!

16 Feet of pure pleasure

DB02157, 01/90 E32 730i Calypso Red, single-point StarGas LPG conversion, Mac Mini on board
523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2007 at 12:43

Originally posted by doogie doogie wrote:

Originally posted by 523 iAN 523 iAN wrote:

and the farmer's market is also on at lomond shore's this weekend! cheap fruit, veg and ehh ... horse meat

Are you sure about this Ian? I've just checked their website and it says first and third Sunday which would be last week and next week!

..dam! i thought it was every 2nd week .. sorry 

2003-530i SE
Allan320 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Obsessive Detailer!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allan320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2007 at 12:44

Maaaan Im a buzy bo on sunday.  Here were my options

First Communion

Rangers V Kilmarnock

Strathycruise F.C V Rangers Media Forum F.C

Westender meet :(

SWMBO is making me go to the communion with her

claymore_72 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I
I Don’t Do Mornings !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claymore_72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2007 at 13:55

11.30 for 12pm at Stirling Services suits me regardless of the weather

Currently E38 - 740
Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2007 at 14:54
Originally posted by claymore_72 claymore_72 wrote:

11.30 for 12pm at Stirling Services suits me regardless of the weather

Wheeeeeeeee claymore is back
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2007 at 09:42
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Ok this seems like a plan.........I will be going so anyone wanting to meet at the gyle can you post so I know how many going to be there and dont leave anyone behind!

Ok   looks like its just goin to be me at the Gyle so if you are intending being there can you let me know otherwise I wont waste my time and i will just head straight to Stirling Services.

Cheers

Ps. Hope the weather is better than today

523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2007 at 11:23

nice N dry here at the moment, let's hope it rains over night and the cloud's run out of rain!  

looking forward to tomorrow, and i'm trying hard to get the june show N shine weekend off, so i can come through and show some support to the entries  

2003-530i SE
523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2007 at 15:53

TAKE NOTE FOLKS

not that we are gonna be doing anything silly but just to let you know Loch Lomond and West Dunbartonshire have the traffic Police using the whole area as a "road user's awaerness program" this weekend and are out in force to spot/stop motorist who may be doing something with there car's & bike's that they should'nt be!

2003-530i SE
NOISUFNOC View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOISUFNOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2007 at 16:30
Aye some maniac in a Subaru caused it all to kick off
528 for now
523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2007 at 16:34

Originally posted by NOISUFNOC NOISUFNOC wrote:

Aye some maniac in a Subaru caused it all to kick off

dunno what you mean? hehe

another problem is that when the police hold these "watching drivers" weekend's they draft in quite a few un-marked car's ... so they can catch out the local folk too!

2003-530i SE
bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2007 at 16:46
I see the weather's looking better than earlier predicted too!

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic