FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedProvisional licence holders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Curley View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-October-2007 at 20:00
Well, the upside of this if it sticks should be an improvment in Dublin traffic with all the provisionals having to car pool.....!!!
'90 e34 520i, '83 e28 525i, '81 e28 520i, '79 e24 635i, '75 2002tii, '73 2002 touring, '71 2002, '70 2000tilux,
Sponsored Links

G.T. View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G.T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-October-2007 at 17:17
...and Andretti-wannabes who think a solid white line is a suggestion.
Glenn
somafm.com/play/lush
irelandoffline View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandoffline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-October-2007 at 15:54
..and asswipes with no lights on.
E39 Black, DSG off.

elara.ie - boards.ie
The blue bullet View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II
Surfs Up!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The blue bullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-October-2007 at 14:58

I for one agree that this law has been allowed to lapse so badly that it had become a joke. I know people who don’t even have a licence driving around because there is little or no chance of being caught. The only people that have ever asked me for my licence was a car rental company in another country!

Ireland is the only country you can fail your driving test and get in your car and drive home”, I laughed the first time I heard this, I wrote it off as typical of the Irish way of doing things.

As I look at the rain coming down outside I ask myself how many people will die this bank holiday weekend because of a collision caused by in part or full by a provisional driver driving unaccompanied?

http://www.rte.ie/news/2007/1026/roadsafety.html

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic