Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 4th monthly meet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2014 at 10:29
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Stuck starter solenoid ? Battery ok ? 

Don't know about the solenoid but the battery is ok
Cheers,

Steve.
Sponsored Links

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2014 at 10:44
@Steve61 - a common problem with the Z3 is the battery terminals working loose i.e. not making a good connection with the battery ~ have you got a voltmeter to check voltage?

If you're looking for specific Zed advice, check out the ZRoadster.org forum 
We also have a Zed Wiki which has a number of useful articles on maintenance and upgrades

HTH

steve61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2014 at 12:10
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

@Steve61 - a common problem with the Z3 is the battery terminals working loose i.e. not making a good connection with the battery ~ have you got a voltmeter to check voltage?

If you're looking for specific Zed advice, check out the ZRoadster.org forum 
We also have a Zed Wiki which has a number of useful articles on maintenance and upgrades

HTH

Thanks Nero,
I can get hold of a voltmeter and I'll check that and the battery connections to make sure they are tight but the battery does appear to be fine...I think !!
cheers.

Steve.
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2014 at 17:59
Steve, I had a wee drive up your street at about 9am on my way to Drem this morning to see if I could see the car and was gonna give you a knock but I guess its garaged. I'm around on Monday late afternoon / early evening if you are ? 
Beelailydude View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2014 at 21:56
Originally posted by andybeemer74 andybeemer74 wrote:

Originally posted by Beelailydude Beelailydude wrote:

Bugger. If i knew it was going to be on hardstanding and not grassy banks i would i put me name doon

Lee im leaving mine at 0500 if you up for it can bring yours or jump in with me

Cheers Andy and Cambell dude but got stuff planned now. Been out in Lake District all day for a magazine shoot and just seen the posts
steve61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2014 at 08:42
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Steve, I had a wee drive up your street at about 9am on my way to Drem this morning to see if I could see the car and was gonna give you a knock but I guess its garaged. I'm around on Monday late afternoon / early evening if you are ? 

Hi Cambell,
Appreciate that, car is garaged I had to push it in!
Bank holiday on Monday and my better half is off so she may have plans!!!
I'm kinda hoping that The mill garage resume normal service on Monday and if that's the case I give him a visit but if you are passing pop in your more than welcome. might see you tomorrow at Knockhill (hopefully)

cheers

Steve.
andybeemer74 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybeemer74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2014 at 09:52

Bugger. If i knew it was going to be on hardstanding and not grassy banks i would i put me name doon

Cheers Andy and Cambell dude but got stuff planned now. Been out in Lake District all day for a magazine shoot and just seen the posts

Mag shoots you been posing naked again for that fettish magazine pmsl !!!!!

Half Jock :-)
Beelailydude View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2014 at 10:29

Mag shoots you been posing naked again for that fettish magazine pmsl !!!!!

Doggin Monthly Seen a couple getting jiggy alone a lane. A new 3 series parked along a lane and they was well cosy
stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2014 at 19:17
Gary,

I'll just be heading straight to Knockhill so will see you up there, Should be there about 8.30-8.45
///2000 E39 M5 Imola Red/// NO MORE

una volta lei ha avuto l'italiano lei non andrà mai tedesco di nuovo haha
johne46 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2014 at 20:39
Originally posted by stevie53 stevie53 wrote:

Gary,

I'll just be heading straight to Knockhill so will see you up there, Should be there about 8.30-8.45

Me to better for me just to head up there from my house, will just do the same as Stevie 

M3 Evo 4 door
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2014 at 20:58
Ok
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2014 at 22:35
Heading straight up to knockhill
as bit mad for me to go Glasgow / Fife
Zermatt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zermatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2014 at 22:58
See you there at about 8:30 ish with myself and my buddies Z4MC
Z4M Roadster Titanium Silver 06
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2014 at 06:50
See the bridge crew there around 8am.

KieranB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KieranB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2014 at 08:08
Sorry non attendance from me.....enjoy
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2014 at 20:38
What a brilliant day. Wet, but brilliant.
MrBroon View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrBroon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2014 at 20:42
Excellent day, really feel for Hamish, hope he made the second race but I had to dash off.

Great to catch up!

Paul, tried the matt black paint, came up great even after one coat!!! Job done, cheers bud! Clap
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2014 at 21:28
Good wee day ooot despite the changeable weather as Cambell has already pointed out !!! Good turn out of cars guys & a visit from James (Ex-Scottish Region Chairman ) ...good to see you again buddy   
Only down side was our very own Hamish , who we were all cheering on, being taken out not once but twice by unscrupulous tactics by other drivers who obviously hadn't read the chapter in his book (Trackdays , The Glovebox Guide) about "On Track Etiquette"   
Hope you get it all fixed for the next round matey ...
MrBroon View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrBroon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2014 at 21:44
It was great to catch up with everyone thanks for making me feel so welcome everyone.

Tommy what happened in round 2?
Zermatt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zermatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2014 at 21:55
thanks Gary for organising the day- good to catch up and have a chat and watch the racing - loved the open sports car class - that Focus was unreal - not something you say everyday!

Everyone's cars looked great despite the weather - clearly a lot of hard work had gone in on Saturday ! - and to be repeated tomorrow no doubt.

Z4M Roadster Titanium Silver 06
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic