Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Neverending Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 173>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSpartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-April-2008 at 13:52
Originally posted by Jack735 Jack735 wrote:

I thought I had been banned form the thread for overindulgence.  

No Jack, we've just put in a magical  filter to cut out crap jokes!

Have I ever said this site has the best collection of smilies?  this one I like particularly

Do I sense you have a little too much time on your hands today?

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
Sponsored Links

IamSpartacus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSpartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-April-2008 at 12:50

This is a story about a fly, a fish, a bear, a hunter, a mouse and a cat.

There  is a moral to this story, but not exactly the one most of us are expecting!

In the dead of summer a fly was resting on a leaf beside a lake. The hot, dry fly who said to no one in particular, "Gosh...if I go down three inches I will feel the mist from the water and I will be refreshed."

There was a fish in the water thinking, "Gosh ... if that fly goes down three inches, I can eat him."

<> There was a bear on the shore thinking, "Gosh ... if that fly goes down three inches that fish will jump for the fly and I will grab the fish!!"

It also happened that a hunter was farther up the bank of the lake preparing?  to eat a cheese sandwich. "Gosh," he thought, "if that fly goes down three inches ... and that fish leaps for it ... that bear will expose himself and grab for the fish...I'll shoot the bear and have a  proper lunch."

Now, you probably think this is enough activity on one bank of a lake, but I <>can tell you there's more .... A wee mouse by the hunter's foot was thinking, "Gosh if that fly goes down three inches ... and that fish jumps for that fly  and that bear grabs for that fish ... the dumb hunter will shoot the bear and drop his cheese sandwich."

A cat lurking in the bushes took in this scene and thought, (as was? fashionable to do on the banks of this particular lake around lunch

time). "Gosh ... if that fly goes down three inches ... and that fish jumps for that fly... and that bear grabs for that fish...and that hunter shoots that bear...and that mouse makes off with the cheese sandwich ... then I can have mouse for lunch."<>

The poor fly is finally so hot and so dry that he heads down for the cooling mist of the water.

The fish swallows the fly. The bear grabs the fish. The hunter shoots the bear. The mouse grabs the cheese sandwich. The cat jumps for the mouse. The mouse ducks. The cat falls into the water and drowns.

The moral of the story is: Whenever a fly goes down three inches, some pussy is in serious danger.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSpartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-April-2008 at 20:05

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, 'What is Politics?'

Dad says, 'Well son, let me try to explain it this way:

I am the head of the family, so call me The Prime Minister.

Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the Government.

We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you the People.

The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class.

And your baby brother, we will call him the Future.

Now think about that and see if it makes sense.'

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him.

He finds that the baby has severely soiled his nappy.

So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother asleep. 

Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and see s his father in bed with the nanny.
He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy say's to his father, 'Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now. '

The father says, 'Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about.'

The little boy replies, 'The prime Minister is screwing the Working Class while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep sh*t.'

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2008 at 21:12

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Switzerland asked the Priest beside her, 'Father, may I ask a favour?'

'Of course. What may I do for you?'
'Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday. The dryer is unopened and well over the Customs limits, and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?'

'I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie.'.
'With your honest face, Father, no one will question you.'

'When they reached the Customs area, she let the priest go ahead of her. The official asked: 'Father, do you have anything to declare?'
'From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare.'

'The official thought this answer strange, so asked, 'And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?' 'I have a marvellous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused.'

Roaring with laughter, the official said, 'Go ahead, Father. -Next.'

Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Jack735 View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2008 at 12:49
We all know those cute little computer symbols called 'emoticons' where :) means a smile and :( is a frown. Sometimes these are represented by :-) :-(

Well, how about some 'AR$E-ICONS?' Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ar$e

(__!__) a fat ar$e

(!) a tight ar$e

(_*_) a sore ar$e

{_!_} a swishy ar$e

(_o_) an ar$e that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ar$e

(_X_) leave my ar$e alone

(_zzz_) a tired ar$e

(_E=mc2_) a smart ar$e

(_$_) Money coming out of his ar$e

(_?_) Dumb ar$e
Oooh, The machine of a dream, such a clean machine With the pistons a pumpin', and the alloys all gleam, When I'm holding your wheel, All I hear is your gear, With my hand on your grease gun, Mmm it's like a disease son, I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, Get a grip on my .......
Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2008 at 16:19

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

The ball hit one of the men and he immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize. 'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me,' she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied. Although he was in obvious agony, lying in the foetal position, still clasping his hands together at his groin.

At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, 'How does that feel'?

He replied: 'It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken.'

Oooh, The machine of a dream, such a clean machine With the pistons a pumpin', and the alloys all gleam, When I'm holding your wheel, All I hear is your gear, With my hand on your grease gun, Mmm it's like a disease son, I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, Get a grip on my .......
Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2008 at 19:34

Things you shouldn't find in the Garden...

Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2008 at 19:43
I recently picked a new doctor. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age.

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, 'Do you think I'll live to be 80?'

He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?'

'Oh no,' I replied. 'I'm not doing drugs, either!'

Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?'

I said, 'No, my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!'

'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?'

'No, I don't,' I said.

He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?'

No,' I said.

He looked at me and said...
 'Then, why do you even give a sh*t?'
Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2008 at 17:47

I went into RS McColls today, I asked for a Twirl and a Boost, the lassie behind the counter spun round and said 'You look great today Jack'

Yesterday I went in and I asked for some Wrigley’s she gave me a can of worms.

Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2008 at 23:06

I went into RS McColls today, I asked for a Twirl and a Boost, the lassie behind the counter spun round and said 'You look great today Jack'

Yesterday I went in and I asked for some Wrigley’s she gave me a can of worms.

Don't suppose if you walked in and asked for a double entendre - she'd give you one?
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSpartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2008 at 20:28
Originally posted by Rhys Rhys wrote:

Don't suppose if you walked in and asked for a double entendre - she'd give you one?

Bah Dum Tish! He's here every night this week & forever folks..... Sorry!
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2008 at 12:35
One day, leaning on the bar, Jack says to Mike 'My elbow hurts like hell. I suppose I'd better see a Doctor!'
'Listen, don't waste your time down at the surgery,' Mike replies. 'There's a new diagnostic computer at Tesco Pharmacy. Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong, and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and only costs five quid.....a lot quicker and better than a doctor and you get Club card points.'
So Jack collects a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Tesco.
He deposits five pounds and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits. Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout.
'You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks.'
That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Jack began wondering if the computer could be fooled. He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter and the cat, and masturbated into the mixture for good measure. Jack hurried back to Tesco, eager to check what would happen. He deposited five pounds, poured in his concoction, and awaited the results.
The computer printed the following:-
1) Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
2) Your cat's having kittens. Get a vet.
3) Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.
4) Your daughter has a cocaine habit.. Get her into rehab.
5) Your wife is pregnant. Twins. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
6) And if you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better
Thank you for shopping at Tesco
Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2008 at 12:00

An inflatable jockey was riding an inflatable horse for an inflatable trainer and an inflatable owner, for the first time over the jumps.

Leading easily after the last he pulls up too early and two horse go past him. After the race the jockey was so mad he stuck a pin in the horse, then he stuck a pin in the trainer and then the owner.

He was called in front of the Stewards where he stuck a pin in himself.

The Stewards said to him, 'not only did you let the horse, the trainer and the owner down, you have let yourself down

Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSpartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2008 at 19:48
Originally posted by thepits thepits wrote:

'not only did you let the horse, the trainer and the owner down, you have let yourself down

THAT HAS TO BE WITHOUT QUESTION.... THE PITTS!
Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2008 at 12:56

Clever Signs

Sign over a gynecologist's office:

"Dr. Jones, at your cervix"

In a podiatrist's office:

Time wounds all heels

On a septic tank truck:

Yesterday's meals--on wheels

At a proctologist's door:

To expedite your visit, please back in

On a plumber's truck:

We repair what your husband fixed

On another plumber's truck:

Don't sleep with a drip; Call your plumber!

On a church's billboard:

7 days without God makes one weak

At a tire shop in milwaukee:

Invite us to your next blowout

At a towing company:

We don't charge an arm and a leg: We want tows

On an electrician's truck:

Let us remove your shorts

In a nonsmoking area:

If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action

On a maternity room door:

Push! Push! Push!

At an optometrist's office:

If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place

On a taxidermist's window:

We really know our stuff

On a fence:

Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive!

At a car dealership:

The best way to get back on your feet: miss a car payment

Outside an exhaust centre:

No appointment necessary; We hear you coming

In a veterinarian's waiting room:

Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!

At the electric company

We will be de-lighted if you send in your payment.

However, if you don't, you will be.

In a restaurant window:

Don't stand there and be hungry; come on in and get fed up

In the front yard of a funeral home:

Drive carefully! We'll wait...

At a propane filling station:

Thank heaven for little grills

And don't forget the sign at a Chicago radiator shop:

Best place in town to take a leak

Sign on the back of another septic tank truck:

CAUTION - This truck is full of political promises

Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-June-2008 at 15:15

A man charges into a bank wearing a balaclava and wielding a handgun.

He shouts 'this is a raid - everyone get on the floor!!', and proceeds to empty the cash drawers.

As he runs towards the door with the loot, a brave customer yanks off his balaclava. The robber immediately shoots the customer in the head and shouts.. 'Did anybody else here see my face?'.

The robber notices another customer peering from behind a counter and goes over and shoots him in the head also.

'Did anybody else see my face?' he shouts again, waving his gun around. There is silence for a few seconds before a male voice is heard from a distant corner..

'I think my missus caught a glimpse....'

Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-June-2008 at 12:58

MY LIVING WILL

Last night, my sister and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her,
'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

She got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out all my wine, beer and spirits!

Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2008 at 22:08
The marriage

A man met a beautiful blonde lady and decided he wanted to marry her right away.

She said, 'But we don't know anything about each other.'

He said, 'That's all right, we'll learn about each other as we go along.'

So she consented, they were married, and off they went on a honeymoon at a very nice resort.

One morning they were lying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the 10 meter board and did a two and a half tuck, followed by three rotations in the pike position, at which point he straightened out and cut the water like a knife.

After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel.

She said, 'That was incredible!'

He said, 'I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about each other as we went along.'

So she got up, jumped in the pool and started doing lengths.

After seventy-five lengths she climbed out of the pool, lay down on her towel and was hardly out of breath.

He said, 'That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?'

'No,' she said, 'I was a prostitute in Liverpool but I worked both sides of the Mersey!
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-June-2008 at 19:35
Women's Institute National Conference

The first speaker, a lady from Nottingham , stood up and said 'During last year's conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well after the conference I went home and told my husband Trevor that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing, after the second day I saw nothing, but on the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb' (the crowd cheered)

The second speaker from York , stood up and said 'After last year's conference I went home and told my husband Ivan that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself.

After the first day I saw nothing, after the second day I saw nothing, but on the third day I saw that he had done not only his own washing, but mine as well' (the crowd again cheered).

The third speaker from Newcastle, stood up and said 'Afta last yee-ah's confrence aah went hyem and telt that lazy basstad Geordie of mine,that ah was nee langa pickin up his beer cans, cookin his foud and washin his kecks and that he was ganna hafta de them hisell' (the crowd went wild with cheering and clapping that lasted for five long minutes)

She continued.....'Afta the forst day, I nevah saw nowt, afta the second day I nevah saw nowt, but afta the thord day, I could see a little bit oota me left eye'
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-June-2008 at 19:41
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 173>
  Share Topic