Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Neverending Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163 173>
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-October-2008 at 18:11

A young boy has just got his driver`s license and enquired of his father, an evangelist, if they could discuss his use of the car. his father said," I`ll make a deal with you. you bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, get your hair cut and we`ll talk about the car."

Well, the boy thought about that for a moment, and decided that he`d settle for the offer, and they agreed on it.

After about six weeks they went into the study, where his father said, " Son, I`ve been real proud, You brought your grades up, and I`ve observed that you have been studying your Bible, and participating a lot more in the Bible study groups. But I`m disappointed, since you havn`t got your hair cut.

The young man paused a moment, and then said, "You know Dad I`ve been thinking about that, and I`ve noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair, and theres even a strong argument that Jesus had long hair."

To this his father replied: " Did you also notice that they also walked everywhere they went?"

Oooh, The machine of a dream, such a clean machine With the pistons a pumpin', and the alloys all gleam, When I'm holding your wheel, All I hear is your gear, With my hand on your grease gun, Mmm it's like a disease son, I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, Get a grip on my .......
Sponsored Links

Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-October-2008 at 18:52
1. I wondered why the golf ball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
2. Police were called to a day care where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
3. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
4. To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
5. The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
6. A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
7. When the smog lifts in Los Angeles , U.C.L.A
8. The math professor went crazy with the blackboard. He did a number on it!
9. The professor discovered that her theory of earthquakes was on shaky ground.
10. The dead batteries were given out free of charge.
11. A dentist and a manicurist fought tooth and nail.
12. A bicycle can't stand alone; it is just two-tired.
13. A will is a dead giveaway
14. A backward poet writes inverse.
15. A chicken crossing the road: poultry in motion.
16. With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
17. A grenade fell onto a kitchen floor in France, resulted in linoleum blownapart.
18. He broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
19. A calendar's days are numbered.
20. A boiled egg is hard to beat.
21. If you jump off a Paris bridge, you are in Seine
22. When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she'd dye.
23. Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to dough basis.
24. Acupuncture: a jab well done.
Oooh, The machine of a dream, such a clean machine With the pistons a pumpin', and the alloys all gleam, When I'm holding your wheel, All I hear is your gear, With my hand on your grease gun, Mmm it's like a disease son, I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, Get a grip on my .......
Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-October-2008 at 18:58

Santa was delivering gifts as usual, when at one house a beautiful young woman was awaiting his arrival. She begged him to stay and cuddle with her on the couch. Santa declined, saying "Ho -ho, gotta go. Gotta deliver these presents, you know."

Trying again, the lovely young thing removed her clothing down to her underwear. "OH Santa, won't you please stay?" she queried . Taking a long look, Santa sighed and said "Ho- ho, gotta go. Gotta deliver these presents you know."

Not to be denied, this gorgeous female stripped off every stitch of remaining clothing, smiled and said invitingly "Oh, Santa, please reconsider? Stay with me?"

With a pained look on his face, Santa groaned and said "Ho - ho, gotta go. Gotta deliver these presents you know." And with that, he turned and left. Several minutes passed, and Santa re-appeared, plopping himself down on the couch next to the beautiful woman.

"Santa---you decided to stay??" she asked.

Santa grinned, looking at his crotch and said "Hey - hey, gotta stay. Can't get up the chimney anyway!"

Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-October-2008 at 18:59

Ol' Fred had been a religious man who was in the hospital, near death. The family called their preacher to stand with them. As the preacher stood next to the bed, Ol' Fred's condition appeared to deteriorate and he motioned frantically for something to write on.

The pastor lovingly handed him a pen and a piece of paper, and Ol' Fred used his last bit of energy to scribble a note, then he died. The preacher thought it best not to look at the note at that time, so he placed it in his jacket pocket.

At the funeral, as he was finishing the message, he realised that he was wearing the same jacket that he was wearing when Ol' Fred died.

He said, "You know, Ol' Fred handed me a note just before he died. I haven't looked at it, but knowing Fred, I'm sure there's a word of inspiration there for us all."

He opened the note, and read out loud, "Hey, bloody fool you're standing on my oxygen tube?"

Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-October-2008 at 19:04

Grandpa watched Tommy pull a worm out of the ground and told him that he would give him 10 bucks if he could put it back in.

Tommy left for a bit and said "Ok Grandpa, watch this". Tommy then pushed the worm right back down in the hole.

The Grandpa got out the 10 dollars and gave it to Tommy.

Tommy said "Grandpa I can't keep this because I cheated. I sprayed the worm with hair spray. That's why I was able to do that."

Grandpa said "No, you keep it."

The next morning at breakfast Grandpa walked up to Tommy and gave him another 10 bucks.

Tommy said "No Grandpa. You already paid me."

Grandpa replied "That money was from Grandma."

Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-October-2008 at 13:31

Body Statistics

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb).

The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

Women reading this will be finished now.

Men who read this are probably still busy checking their thumbs.

davy tombstone View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davy tombstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-October-2008 at 16:38
just finished checkin my feet.
i make it 4 trillion on each.
the good news is my thumb measures 3 inches.
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-October-2008 at 22:43
LOL
Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
Misty Morning View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misty Morning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-October-2008 at 23:27

Deadliest virus on the planet

CLICKY

Retro-Marc View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retro-Marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-November-2008 at 02:50
hiiiiiiiillllarious :P

E30 325i Sport - For Sale
Retro-Marc View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retro-Marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-November-2008 at 02:50
this is one of the funniest things I ever read hehe

E30 325i Sport - For Sale
lesurely View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesurely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-November-2008 at 09:09

Edited by lesurely
e30 325is (deceased)
e36 318is under major construction
E39 530D Sport mtec (all the bells and whistles )

Basic unit of laryngitis: 1 hoarsepower
lesurely
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-November-2008 at 21:42
Les - you can't copy a pic straight from your Google inbox - you need to upload them here for us to be able to see them.
Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
lesurely View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesurely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-November-2008 at 12:12

Only in Japan

e30 325is (deceased)

lesurely
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-November-2008 at 23:58
Very good Les, must forward them to a Japanese friend 
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
lesurely View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesurely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-November-2008 at 08:45

Julie  Andrews Turns 69, this is  hysterical 

To  commemorate her birthday , actress/vocalist, Julie  Andrews made a special appearance  at 
Manhattan 's  Radio  City &nbs p;Music  Hall for the  benefit of the AARP. 
One  of the musical numbers she performed was 'My  Favorite Things' from the legendary 
movie  'Sound Of  Music'. 

Here  are the lyrics she used: 

>  > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > >  > >> > > > > > > >  > 
(Sing It!) - If  you sing it, its especially  hysterical!!! 

Botox  and nose drops and needles for  knitting,
Walkers and handrails and new dental  fittings, 
Bundles of magazines tied up in  string,
These are a few of my favorite  things. 

Cadillacs  and cataracts, hearing aids and  glasses,
Polident and Fixodent and false teeth  in glasses,
Pacemakers, golf carts and porches  with swings,
These are a few of my favorite  things. 

When  the pipes leak, When the bones creak,
When the  knees go bad, 
I  simply remember my favorite things,
And then I  don't feel so bad. <>  

Hot  tea and crumpets and corn pads for bunions,
No  spicy hot food or food cooked with  onions, 
Bathrobes and heating pads and  hot meals they bring, 
These are a few of  my favorite things. 

Back  pain, confused brains and no need for  sinnin', 
Thin bones and fractures and  hair that is thinnin', 
And we won't  mention our short shrunken frames, 
When  we remember our favorite  things. 

When  the joints ache, When the hips break,
When the  eyes grow dim,
Then I remember the great life  I've had, 
And then I don't feel so  bad. 
>  > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > >  >> > 
(Ms.  Andrews received a standing ovation from the  crowd 
that lasted over four minutes and  repeated encores. Please 
share Ms.  Andrews' clever wit and humor with others  who 
would appreciate  it

e30 325is (deceased)

lesurely
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-November-2008 at 15:27

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 200 m2 house to a depth of 10 cm.

2. If you spray hair spray on dust balls and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.  

3. A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.  

4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 20 Kg boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 6m x 6m room.  

5. You should not throw cricket balls up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a cricket ball a long way.  

6. The glass in windows (even double-glazed) doesn't stop a cricket ball hit by a ceiling fan.  

7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words 'uh oh', it's already too late.  

8. Brake fluid mixed with bleach makes smoke, and lots of it.

9. A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies,  

10. Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4- year old Boy.  

11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.  

12. Super glue is forever.  

13. No matter how many jelly crystals you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.  

14. Pool filters do not like jelly crystals.  

15. VCR's do not eject 'BL&T' sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.  

17. Marbles in petrol tanks make lots of noise when driving.  

18. You probably DO NOT want to know what that smell is.  

19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.  

20. The fire department in Brisbane, Qld, has a 5-minute response time.  

21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.  

22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.  

23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy. 

80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.

80% of Men who read this will try mixing the bleach and brake fluid.

Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misty Morning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-November-2008 at 19:09
Yes I am one of the 80% that passed it on, but I must admit the bleach and brake fluid thing looked very tempting
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-November-2008 at 00:01
Originally posted by Misty Morning Misty Morning wrote:

..but I must admit the bleach and brake fluid thing looked very tempting

you don't stick it in your hair you know... you've already got chemicals for that..
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misty Morning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2008 at 00:08
Oh, I thought it was make-up remover
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163 173>
  Share Topic